02

(A/N: To be honest, I don't even know what to put here this time. 

Anyways, hope you enjoy the chapter <3)

"She broke up with me." 

Nagi's words hung low and heavy in the air.  His purple-haired friend paced around the room even faster than he'd been doing before. 

"Shit. Shit. Shit." He ran a hand through his hair. "I understand why she'd do that, but shit." 

'I don't think I've ever seen Reo curse this much before...'  Nagi thought to himself. 

"Okay, but what were you thinking, Nagi?!" Reo finally stopped pacing and turned to face him-  exasperation and frustration written on his face. "You knew how important that match was to her!" 

The white-haired averted his grey orbs to the floor. In all honesty, he really didn't know what he was thinking. 

After school on Friday, he had proceeded with his usual schedule: going home, eating ramen, watering his cactus, and then playing games till the sun rose. 

"You're going to come, right?"

It wasn't like he completely forgot about his girlfriend. He saw the longing in her eyes when he asked if he would show.....the memory practically plagued his mind the entire school day. So he set an alarm on his phone for 9 a.m. in the morning the next day. 

But, after staying up so late playing his video games, he was grumpy and tired, and immediately snoozed the reminder the second it came. 

He only realized his mistake later. 

Around 2 p.m., he finally forced himself out of bed. And of course the first thing he checked was his phone. 

'12 missed calls from Reo....'  Nagi stared down at his screen. After a second though, he swiped the notifications away. 'I'm too lazy right now...I'll call him back later.'

And then his eyes moved to another notification: A text from Y/N.

He immediately clicked on it. 

my glorious, majestic, gorgeous, breathtaking, mesmerizing gf

(Y/N set this nickname on his phone btw)

It's over.

At first, he just stared at the two words in confusion. 'What is she talking about?'

His fingers moved to the keypad, typing out a "What do you mean?" in response, but in the middle of typing the "mean", the realization dawned on him. 

Y/N had broken up with him.

Which then, brought us to the present. 

"I don't know what I was thinking..." He mumbled in response.