Happy Little Pill

Sammy has not came home yet. You were starting to worry. He said he was just going to go a party with the guys,and come back at 12:00am. But it was way later then that.

You tried calling him but he would not answer. Then all of a sudden you heard the front door slam open then closed. You walked out of your bedroom to see glass shattered and a pissed Sam.

"Y/n get down here now ",Sammy yelled at you from downstairs. You run down the stairs. "What the fuck is this picture",Sammy asked pissed off. You looked at his hand to see his phone with a picture of you and you ex kissing but that picture happened before you and Sammy were dating.

You tried to explain that picture was taken a long time ago,but he would not listen. You knew he was drunk. " Dont lie to me you slut". You could not believe the words that came out of his mouth. Then you suddenly felt a sharp pain on you cheek. He just slapped you. You knew ever in your life Sammy would dare to hurt you.

While you were holding your cheek Sammy went out the door. You felt different feelings sad,angry and especially frightened and heartbroken.

You went straight upstairs knocked down stuff while you went up. You went up to the bedroom you and Sammy used to share. You knocked down frames,pictures,-moments -and memories of you and Sammy. You wanted to forget everything you and Sammy had. You wanted to just go back and forget everything.

You ran into the bathroom opened a cabinet and opened a pill bottle and took 3. You ran back into the room while skipping over peices of glass. You went into a corner cried. Then you sang one lyric to a song that meant everything to you.

My happy little pill,take me away, dry my eyes ,bring colour to my skies. My sweet little pill ,take my hunger,but within,my numb skin. You sang the lyric over and over trying to forgive yourself from you letting Sammy leave. For letting that fuckboy break your heart. Breaking the sweet love that you and Sammy cherished. Or maybe just you. You fell in love with someone that you loved but did not love you back.

Then your world went blank. You fell into a deep sleep. Where all you could do is forget.

(Omg thank you guys so much for 2k reads. This is part 1 of a imagine.