Aye Ma

Your boyfriend of three years decided to break up with you for your best friend, now ex friend. You decided to go the beach and have fun and meet new people.

*1 hour after being there*

You were listening to Aye Ma by Sammy Wilkinson. The vine guy you had a crush on,but you knew you would never meet or see him.

After a couple minutes a volleyball hit you on your back. You paused your music and got up and turned around to see the jerk at hit you.

You turn around and see the Sammy Wilkinson running over it must have been his ball. In the distance you see Nate, Jack J and also G and Madison who are basically eating each other's faces.

"Hey sorry about that my friend Nate has really bad aming." "It is ok o and here is you ball",you say back to Sammy."

Then he runs off and you get kind of bummed because you wanted him to ask for your number or ask if you can hang out with him.

*a couple hours later*

It was getting late so you decided to leave you noticed that Sam left with his friends. Which makes you more bummed.

You start heading to your black jeep. When you are like basically two feet away. You feel a ball hit you on the back. "Not again", you say in your mind. You turn around again to see Sammy.

As Sammy walks up to you, you say " You really can't keep hold of that ball", you say to Sammy you say laughing. "Well I kind of did that on purpose so can have a reason to talk to you" Sammy says nervously.

You laugh. "Well I'm kind of happy you did that,anyways my name is y/n."
"Well my name is Sammy but you can call me Dadd.. You stop him because you know what he was about to say. "Sammy is fine", say to Sammy fast.

"Anyways can I have your number", Sammy says while scratching the back of his neck. "Sure", and then you give him your number. With out noticing you started to stare at his abs.

"Aye Ma whatcha looking at" Sammy says to you wondering. "Nothing", you say blushing. "Well got to go because Madison will yell at me",Sammy says while pointing to Madison's car.

"Bye". You start walking away when Sammy decided to slap your ass. "Remember you can call me Daddy", and then Sammy walks away probably smirking.

After walking away a little bit you yell at him " Watch those hands buddy". He yells back "Watch those eyes girly". You laugh to yourself.

When you get into you car you get a message from Sammy saying "In this relationship there will be more touching😏". You send back "Way to be a fuckboy". 😏😂😂

That was how you and Sammy Wilkinson started dating.

This is based off Sammy's song Aye Ma.