Skating Adventure

You and Sam are going on a date. He said he was going to take you to a park. Since you begged him. Since you were little you loved parks.

You here a a knock at the door. It must be Sam. You head down the stairs. You were going to say bye to your parents but you remembered that they left for the weekend.

You open the door to a very good looking boy with a smile on his face. " Wait where is your car ,how did you get here" you say questionable. He holds up two penny boards. " We are penny boarding to the park,that is what I'm going to teach you , to penny board. "

"Oh no"you say scared. " but at least I bought you a board that are your favorite colors ,anyways lets go"Sam says.

You walk there because you both thought it would be quicker. When you got there you found a sidewalk. " ok babygirl get on and I will push you",Sam says sweet. You get on scared at first but soon get comfortable because Sam has his hands on your hips. He started lightly pushes you while hold you tight until you tell him to let go.

You soon become pretty good. You two skate side by side and hold hands. But a bump comes out of no where and you guys trip you land on top of Sam.

You start crying lightly because it kind of hurt. "Don't worry babygirl it is ok" he says while sitting you a side him. You soon calm down. You two slowly lean in and Kiss. Each other.

It was getting late so you two decide to go hang out at your house. "Y/n do you want to walk b-. you interrupt him by skating off. "RACE" you yell back.

You ended up winning. Sam stayed over and you two watched movies and made out also other things. 😏.

This is the best day of your life.