He cheats (sam)

Pictures and pictures popping up on your Twitter feed. The photo was a girl and Sam on a date. There was so much hate on it but some on me. You were balling your eyes out because you thought he would never do this to you.

You look at you bedside table.There was a picture of you and Sam on your first date. The frame said. Forever and always.
You tweeted

@samwilkinson I thought boyfriends were supposed to ruin your lipstick not your mascara.
@samwilkinson forever and always,forever and always breaking my heart
You decided to go on a walk. While you were crossing the street a car came out of nowhere and hit you. Your world went blank.

Sam pov
Yes I did cheat on y/n but I still love her. While I was in the car I hear an announcement . A girl by the name y/n y/l/n got hit by a car today the doctor does not know if she will continue her life.  I took a sharp turn to the hospital with Nate in the car. I did not bother to lock the car I ran straight into the hospital with Nate "I need to see y/n.

She's in room 1905 on floor 1. I open the door to see with cuts and bruises everywhere on y/n. "Y/n I am sorry I did that to you I always loved you, I made a big mistake ,you would have not have been hit with a car if I was home with you. "Y/n I love you and always will."he says as Nate sits there crying.

"Sam I love you too" you say as you awake. "Y/n I love you I want you in my life". Before you said anything you started having a seizure . Doctors rushed in and pulled Nate and Sam aside. After 5 min the doctor comes out and says "y/n only has 5 min to live in so sorry about this" and he walked off .
Your pov
Nate and Sam came in. Crying. "Y/n I was meant to give this to you today" he took out a promise ring . " Sam I love you and I know what is going to happen to me so I want to promise me you will love me as long you live""I love you ."

"Nate your a great friend to Sam and I hope you find someone to love you I love you" You kissed Nate's forehead and sam's lips.

Sam's pov
"I will miss you "

The beats soon became silent . I can't believe she's gone

I cried writing this.