‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ 𝗖𝗛. 𝟯𝟰 • 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗗𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

hi yes i'm sorry for not updatingggg—

i can't believe you people still read this

but anyway here's 5000+ words for you guy's enjoyment

╔═══════.·:·. ★・::═══════╗

There was a girl with black hair standing in front of Luna, her back facing her.

"Who..."

The other girl turned around and stared at her with blue-green eyes.

Suddenly, Luna felt her own body jerk and start to mimic the movements of the other girl as she pointed at her.

"Good question, Hoshino Luna," the girl simply stated.

"I am you."

And she fell.

Sinking and drowning.

Luna woke up in a cold sweat. It was the middle of the night and the moonlight shone down through the skylight of her room.

"Seriously...?" she mumbled, shaking her head.

Luna tossed and turned but couldn't go back to sleep, so she got up and went to the balcony.

The city lights sparkled from her view and she felt a little bit better. But Luna still couldn't shake off the heavy feeling of dread that came from her dream.

Is she... awake again? Luna wondered. It had been quite a while since she appeared...

Before she knew it, she had fallen asleep against the railing of the balcony, too tired to move back to her bed.

The first thing Aqua noticed when he went to get a glass of water was the open sliding door to the balcony. The slight wind was blowing the curtains around like a ghost.

Aqua checked the balcony and found his sister on the floor, leaning against the railing and fast asleep.

He sighed tiredly and bent over to scoop Luna off the ground. "You're going to catch a cold like this," Aqua muttered, struggling to shut the sliding door.

As he gently lowered his sister into her bed and tucked her in, Luna flipped over in her sleep, muttering broken words.

Then, Aqua heard it.