ULTRAVIOLET

ultraviolet bruce wayne 𝘹 fem!oc© WANDARYEN ──── 2024

ultraviolet
bruce wayne 𝘹 fem!oc
© WANDARYEN ──── 2024

❝ will you have to go? ❞
❝ not if you want me to stay. ❞

synopsis.

gwen stacy was not only a hero amongst the avengers in new york city, but also a college graduate and future assistant at oscorp. her days were beginning to grow mixed and blurred between an average scientist and a radioactive spider bite turned hero. but she would never do anything without understanding the extreme precautions that would come along with the danger.

when her newest friend, peter parker, seeks help from the infamous ghost spider; he doesn't realize that his actions will have consequences. messing with the time stone and any source of change in reality could cause significant damage to the universe.

gwen is willing to go to the extremes to protect peter's identity and bring back his loved ones — until her body evaporates into nothing and shifts her into a completely different universe without warning.

she's suddenly morphed into a different world — much darker than her beloved new york and the villains in this fairytale were downright cruel. she was sure the universe had other plans for her by sending her to a completely different time with a whole new partner in crime. he was called vengeance — and suddenly she was at his mercy.

cast.

GWEN STACY

GWEN STACY. his ultraviolet. ghost spider.
꒰ MADELYN CLINE ꒱

❝ i'm not meant to be in this universe — my body
got lost in rapid space of time and i have no
idea how to get back. ❞
❝ i didn't understand the meaning of your dark exterior,
but im starting to see the light inside of it. ❞

featuring

featuring.
robert pattinson as bruce wayne / batman
tom holland as peter parker / spiderman
benedict cumberbatch as stephen strange / doctor strange
paul dano as edward nigma / the riddler
colin farrell as oswald cobblepot / the penguin
zoë kravitz as selina kyle / catwoman

playlist.

justice, dreamcatcher. favorite, isabel larosa. something in the way, nirvana. sk8er boi, avril lavigne. cherry bomb, the runaways. heart of glass, miley cyrus. teeth, five seconds of summer. doomsday, lizzy mcalpine. tomboy, gidle. meddle about, chase atlantic. thinking about you, ariana grande. spider web, melanie martinez. bibi vengeance, bibi. яд, erika lundmoen. eyes on fire, gold souls. hostage, maggie lindemann. monster, paramore. v.a.n, bad omens / poppy. king slayer, bring me the horizon / baby metal. like a villain, bad omens. ghost, dreamnote. let the world burn, chris grey. take what you want, post malone, ozzy osbourne, travis scott.

note.
during my research gotham is technically either based in new york or new jersey, depending which creation time period you're looking at. but i'm going to base gotham in new jersey because gwen is from new york. this story will contain smut. gwen is 25-26 and i believe robs bruce wayne is 26? or around that age so everyone is legal. this is a marvel x dc crossover and i thought it would be a fun little plot to write so enjoy!

tags.
NIXF4IRY sprytzfitz MILKOOKS nostalgiclogan lilsmils1179