destroyed

At the Dhoni residence-

Ro woke up to find everyone sitting silently. His head wrapped messily in a bandage.

His blurred eyes were unfocused. Trying to get up he knocked a glass over alerting Jaddu who was sitting beside him. "Ro?" There was this complexity in Jad's voice that Ro had never heard before.

"Jad? Vi?" Ro gulped the dryness off his throat as Jad looked at Mahi Bhai unable to say anything.

"Drink some water" Jad said forwarding a glass of water to him.

"What happened there?" Ajju asked his voice cold and unforgiving.

"I-I d-don't know. Someone.. Vi? Where is Vi?" Ro asked looking at there pale tear stained faces. Rah was looking down with tears streaming down his face.

"Rahul?"  Ro said as Rah looked at him while crying and hugged him. "He is gone Ro bhaiya!" Rah sobbed as he clutched onto him. At a corner Siri was crying as well. Shubhi comforting him.

"Gone where?" Ro asked in Confusion.

"I don't know! But he is gone!!" Rah sobbed hiding his face in Ro's arms. "Let's go and find them!!! Vami was crying!!!" Ro said hurriedly as his eyes went to Mahi.

"Bhai!! Let's go na!!" Ro said clinging to him as Mahi looked at him with teary eyes. "We will find them" he whispered to Ro Making him nod.

Days flew by and soon turned into weeks. And now it was a whole year since The Kohli's disappeared. The team was shaken and lost itself admist the matches and searching for Virat.

Ro and Jinks grew distant. Jinks had never spoke a word to Ro since that fateful day. Why? He didn't know.

After another dead end, the boys were sitting defeatedly in Mahi bhai's house.

Jinks stood up and marched towards Ro before pushing him harshly making him stumble from the unexpected force but Ash caught him.

"Ro!"

"Ajju?"

"Shut up!! It's all cause of you!! Rohit!!" Jinks yelled making Ro flinch. "It's all just your doing!!! How could you!?!" Jinks grabbed Ro by collar as Shikhi and Jaddu stepped in trying to stop him.

"Stop it Ajju!" Mahi Bhai yelled.

"Why bhai!? He was right there!!! He left with Virat! Why did he let him go!?? Why!?!!" Ajju yelled with tears of frustration and despair.

"Tu pagal to nhi hogya!? Uspe kisi ne hamla kiya tha!" Jaddu said in disbelief.

"To fir isse saath Jana hi nhi chahiye tha!!!" Jinks said angrily as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

Ro was blank. "It's all because of you!!! Only if you fought harder for your so called Best friend!!" Jinks hissed as Ro felt his heart ache.

Jinks left angrily. Ro who couldn't meet anyone's eyes left. Followed by everyone.

.

"Everyone went home??"

"Everyone went away from home"

.

An eery silence enveloped the house. Vi who was standing near the balcony door felt that he should jump out of it. His eyes shining with tears as does Anushka's and Ritika's.

Nidhu looked at everyone. Zora was the only one whose eyes were numb. Maybe he didn't have any tears left.

Ritika wiped her eyes and stood up, Anushka was startled. "Ritsy? Ritsy wait"