Chapter VIII - Paintings

Y/N jumped up onto a rail, avoiding the harsh hit the curse threw at her. It then mumbled to itself.

"Cursed Technique: Orion's Sword," Y/N chanted to herself. Three stars gathered in front of her, merging to create a golden sword.

Y/N swiftly lealed toward the curse, and stabbed it in the heart. She pushed into the curse's heart, twisting the sword with ill intent.

Her sword shined with a bright golden light before penetrating the curse's body.

It screamed loudly before disintegrating and falling into a purple puddle.

She looked down to her chest, already three sections were filled, and she could feel the immense use of cursed energy.

Running back to the main alleyway, Y/N jumped through various buildings and infrastructure, avoiding any collapsing parts.

Her side had been acting up lately, but not as bad as before, but she was sent on multiple missions regardless.

This time she was with Megumi, she was first assigned to this mission alone, but Gojo decided for Megumi to go along too.

Sending Megumi was a smart choice.

"Fushiguro!" Y/N yelled after the first year before leaping in front of him, "Cursed Technique: Scutum."

8 Stars surrounded the two, shielding them from the oncoming curses.

"Demon dogs!" Megumi shouted, summoning his two celestial canines. Y/N held up the shield as Megumi continued to fight the other curses.

Soon Megumi had exorcized all the remaining curses. Y/N let her shield down, she watched as it burned up into the sky.

"Ijichi should be waiting for us, shouldn't he?" Y/N questioned, her finger pointing towards the sky like she was asking a serious question.

Megumi rolle his eyes at his senior's silly antics. He knew Y/N was upbeat, but he didn't know she joked around so much.

"Let's go! I bet Gojo will treat us to a good meal," Y/N started to walk towards the entrance of the alleyway, "Or, maybe I'll get extra pay, I have gone on five impromptu missions so far." Y/N's eyes sparkled thinking about the possibilities she could get.

Megumi sighed and opened the door for his senior, she was quite the handful, how did Inumaki ever fall for her?

"Ijichi, have you heard back from Gojo about my extra pay?" Y/N held onto the seat in front of her, shaking it, who so happened to also be the driver's seat.

"Uh, um, I will check back once we get to the school," Ijichi nervously fixed his glasses back up to his face.

"Thank you Ijichi!" Y/N smiled happily hugging Ijichi's neck before sitting back down in her seat. Ijichi blushed slightly.

Y/N was quite a flirt, even if she didn't mean to. She had such a charm to her than made any man fall for her. After the incident, she became even more happy and content than she was before. It was like something had fallen off her chest.

Megumi couldn't help but slightly smile at his senior's antics.

___________________________________________

"Inumaki!!" Y/N jumped on the taller boy, hugging him tightly around his neck. Inumaki wrapped his arms around her waist, returning the flirty gesture.

Maki and Panda looked towards each other, they both smirked knowingly.

Sure Inumaki didn't show it, but it was obvious he liked Y/N. And of course, Y/N's flirtatious nature was especially off the dial when Inumaki was around.