Chapter IX - Connection

Y/N made her way to the garden, her heels struck the ground with small taps and her dress blazed behind her like a veil.

Her hair was neatly put up in a formal-messy bun. A beautiful gold necklace bounced on her neckline, accenting her smooth skin.

Her make-up was minimal, and simple. She was alluring to put it simply.

With every approaching step, Inumaki grew more and more nervous. He could hear her heels click on the concrete below them.

He had been planning this date for weeks now. Itadori and Panda helped him with decor, while Megumi helped him with food and drinks.

Inumaki was torn away from his overactive mind when Y/N came into view.

Mesmerized would be an understatement, he was more allured towards her.

Her hair was perfect, her body was perfect, her make-up was perfect, everything about her was perfect in Inumaki eyes. Beautiful, hypnotic, alluring, flawless.

"Inumaki, you're very charming tonight," Y/N smiled towards the gentleman, he wore a suit that perfectly fit around his sculpted body. His hair looked even softer than it usually did, and he was handsome, very handsome. Dreamy even.

His formal attire did something to Y/N, she loved him in a suit.

His turtleneck was no where to be seen, the cursed symbol around his mouth drew her in more. The way it so perfectly laid on his face, his purple eyes filled with appreciation and love.

Inumaki reached out his hand, Y/N gladly accepted with a soft smile.

He guided her under a beautiful archway, it had trailing flowers wrapped all around it, the vines hung perfectly off the top.

Y/N looked around to take in the beautiful scenery Inumaki had worked so hard on all week.

Lights adorned the pathway to a table, the same place where Y/N had offered Inumaki a moon cake.

Anemones and Bellflowers lined the ground, the purple buds gleamed under the rising moon. Inumaki had wrapped his arm aroun Y/N's waist, writing Kanji in hopes she would catch on.

Inumaki took Y/N's arm and guided her to her seat. Inumaki sat across from her, holding her hand over the table.

"Inumaki, this is so sweet," Y/N looked around in awe, appreciating the detail and thought that went into this surprise for her, "Thank you."

Inumaki's heart fluttered at the sound of her sweet voice. His lips formed a smiled, moving her hand closer to his lips, giving it a small kiss, just like he did under the rain.

Y/N covered her mouth in shock, the sweetness and kindness of the man melted her sweet heart.

Inumaki took it upon himself to start writing a few things out to her.

Y/N, you're so beautiful, and you're personality is so amazing, Y/N blushed at the many compliments Inumaki had given her already, I really like you Y/N, I brought you out here to ask you a question.

Y/N's heart leaped out of her chest, she was waiting for him for so long.

Will you be my girlfriend?

Y/N gasped at the feeling of that last word, her eyes lighting up.

Squealing with delight, Y/N grabbed Inumaki, forcing him to stand. She hugged him tightly, Inumaki reciprocating the act.

"Yes Inumaki! Yes!" She held on tightly to his figure, never wanting to let go of this moment.

Inumaki heard little hiccups coming from her throat, he looked down worryingly.

Y/N looked back up to him, smiling, small tears escaping her eyes.

"I've been waiting for you, Inumaki."

Inumaki wiped the small droplets off her face, his arm wrapped tightly around her waist, holding her as close as he could get to her.

He rested his other hand on her cheek, their eyes never breaking contact.

Inumaki wrote something on Y/N's face,

Make us a star connection.

Y/N widened her eyes, "R-really?" Her hands rested on his shoulders, surprised at his sudden request.

He took his hand from he cheek and took her resting hand, he kissed her knuckles and wrote,

Really.

Y/N cupped his face, caressing his marks, then planting kiss on his cheek. With that she chanted the words, "Binary Star Connection."

Inumaki felt a tug on his heart, but it wasn't a harsh tug, it was a soft tug, a gentle tug.

The world had stopped, Inumaki holding Y/N in his arms, admiring her, while Y/N created their connection.

Two bright purple bursts of cursed energy surrounded the two, then landed on their left wrists.

Inumaki felt a taze on his left wrist, he pulled up his sleeve slightly, revealed a purple four pointed star that glowed slightly.

Y/N showed Inumaki him her left wrist, the same purple four pointed star.

___________________________________________

This chaoter's about 200 words short of my other chapters, but it's the beginning of their love story!! Also can we talk abt inumakis SLEEPER BUILD?? HELLO??? that man is sculpted.

I hope you've been enjoying it so far!💗