Chapter V - Vines

Warnings: Blood!!, Blades!!, Cutting!!, Gory Detail!!, Bone Breaking!!

___________________________________________

"Go ahead Shoko," Gojo watched Y/N close her eyes tightly, almost squeezing the life out of Gojo's hand.

___________________________________________

Shoko slowly got closer to Y/N's skin with a steady hand, Y/N's head completely turned the other way.

Gojo watched Shoko get closer and closer, soon cutting a swift incision with her scapel across Y/N's ribcage around a vein, her skin bled and blood started to drip down onto the white bed sheet.

Shoko continued to cut around the small section, until Y/N's eyes snapped opened.

Without thinking, she screamed as soon as Shoko continued to touched her skin, loudly and horrifyingly, and pushed Gojo and Shoko away with her arms.

The vein Shoko tried cutting grew back, but out of Y/N's body instead, trying to grab Shoko's arm, but Gojo swiftly took Shoko to the other side of the room before it could.

Y/N screamed again, this time it was shattering, it was more of a cry for help, a broken scream. It rang throughout the room and out the building to bounce around campus.

Y/N pulled her legs against her chest, hiding her head in between her chest and legs. She started crying, her cries echoed in Gojo's and Shoko's ears, ringing like an alarm.

The small vein that outstretched from her skin, now became multiple, like vines, but instead of green, it was red, and dripping with blood.

Shoko's eyes widened in terror, never seeing something like this happen before, even all throughout her life. Gojo set himself between Shoko and Y/N, he was also wondering how this could happen at such times.

The veins stretched from Y/N's skin like small snakes, they multipled and multipled, crawling down from Y/N's skin, to the bed, and to the floor, covering it with blood. It pulsated like it was alive and breathing, almost like it had a heart.

It soon grew up the walls, wrapping around the the cabinets with ease and soon making its way towards the door, stopping underneath the negative space under the door.

Gojo examined the now outstretched veins that surrounded the two. Impossible, it's impossible for this to happen now.

___________________________________________

As the six walked closer and careful towards the door, Inumaki stepped on something. It felt thick, but squishy at the same time. His eyes opened wide and looked down at his feet.

Veins?!

"Tuna, tuna!!" Inumaki yelled at the other five, pointing beneath him. Nobara covered her mouth in disgust, Itadori started intently at the red veiny lines coming from the door. His expression became blank.

Megumi stared at the dark red veins in horror, Panda and Maki both looked at each other, too scared to even tear their eyes away from their figures.

The veins bled, the blood trickling from the veins over the floor while the five backed away. The dark red colour stained the wooden panels.

Inumaki's own eyes were as big as they could be, but looking at the others, he slowly, and carefully, stepped over the pulsating veins and towards the door. The blood squelched underneath his shoes, only for it pool around his feet.

His hand landed on the knob, twisting it, but it wouldn't budge. He quietly gasped as he tried to open the door.

He could hear the small cries from inside the room. It sounded like they were locked, trapped inside.