73-77. The Mermaid Princess

Chapter 73: The Mermaid Princess (11)

"Hate you? Why should I hate you?" Lu Xiuqi was puzzled, thinking that the little girl was just too sensitive, "Did Chen Xing say something to you before he left?"
Yueyi paused, and had to say, "How many noble ladies in Linzi City favor you..."
"I don't know that. Because I only like you." So that's it, Lu Xiuqi interrupted her, bit her lips hard and said, "Yueyi, can you have some confidence in me?"
The little girl nodded and said softly, "Okay. I believe in the general."
"That's good." He touched her little head and kissed her on the cheek, saying, "Besides, my Yueyi is beautiful and likes me so much, how could I be so stupid to find someone else?" Yueyi
was slightly satisfied, and imitated him and kissed him on the cheek.
In the next few days, he received several more orders from the emperor on the way, which were nothing more than urging Lu Xiuqi to speed up his journey. Yue Yi's face was still gloomy. Lu Xiuqi saw her sweating several times, curled up in a corner, biting her lips tightly. He asked her several times, but she refused to say anything and refused to ask for a doctor. It was only two days before they arrived at Linzi City. The pain in Yue Yi's legs was about to reach its limit, and the scales on her legs became clearer and clearer. Lu Xiuqi couldn't do this any longer. Seeing her worried, he wanted to carry her to the doctor without saying anything. Yueyi quickly grabbed the corner of his clothes and begged: "I won't go, please, don't take me..."
"Yueyi..." He saw that she was begging so hard that she was about to cry, so he had to compromise. He turned around and gently put her on the edge of the bed and sat down next to her. He asked her with concern and worry, "What's wrong?"
Her face became paler and her hair was wet with cold sweat. Her little hands were clenched together and she said weakly: "I... I really didn't want to hide it from you..."
Lu Xiuqi looked at her with burning eyes: "Don't be afraid, Yueyi, I won't blame you."
Yueyi leaned in his arms, made a great determination and said with difficulty: "I am not, I am not one of you humans..." Lu Xiuqi
raised his hand to hold her shoulders. Hearing this, his hand paused, as if he was a little unbelievable. Seeing him like this, Yueyi bent down and rolled up her trouser legs. Many mottled fish scales appeared on her originally white and flawless skin. Her voice was very low, like the depths of the dust, revealing caution and hesitation: "I live in the deep sea..."
Lu Xiuqi suddenly remembered what Chen Xing once said: If Yue Yi was not a human, would he still love Yue Yi as deeply as before? So that's it. He just thought that Chen Xing was testing him, but he didn't know that there was a reason for it. He was indeed a little surprised at first, but he calmed down after a while. Yue Yi put down her trouser legs and saw that he was frowning. Her heart sank for no reason and she explained timidly: "I'm sorry, I didn't mean it, but I'm not a monster..."
Lu Xiuqi came back to his senses, the corners of his lips slightly raised, he held her in his arms and comforted her: "It's okay." He paused, touched Yue Yi's forehead and asked her: "Then why have you been feeling uncomfortable these days?"
Yue Yi said softly in his arms: "I came to the land thanks to Sister Chen Xing's medicine, but the effect of the medicine can only last for more than half a year. Now the time is almost up, I..."
"Will you become, your original appearance?"
"Yeah."
"How long will it take?"
"One day."
Lu Xiuqi tightened his arms slightly: "What about after that?"
Yue Yi shook her head and did not answer.
"Let's go now and go to my General Wei's Mansion first." Lu Xiuqi lowered his head and looked into Yue Yi's surprised eyes. "It will take us one day to rush back to the General Wei's Mansion. When we get back to the mansion, we'll think of a way." He did what he said. He said goodbye to Zhao Xi and the others and took Yue Yi to General Wei's Mansion alone. The pain in Yue Yi's legs almost tore her apart. She pinched her palms with her nails, but bit her lips to avoid distracting Lu Xiuqi. Seeing her trembling and her lips as if covered with frost, Lu Xiuqi could only comfort her with heartache and speed up. When Yue Yi was about to faint, Lu Xiuqi finally rushed back to General Wei's Mansion.
Uncle Han was also shocked to see the two of them coming back exhausted. Yue Yi was weak and was held horizontally in Lu Xiuqi's arms. Lu Xiuqi hurried to his room and ordered: "Go and fill the bathtub with water and bring it to my room."
He entered the room. The little girl was weak and powerless. Lu Xiuqi took off her lower body clothes. Her legs... no, that was already a beautiful tail fin. Lu Xiuqi suppressed his surprise. Footsteps were heard outside. Uncle Han and the servants carried the bathtub in. Lu Xiuqi hurriedly said: "You go down. There is nothing for you to do." After that, Lu Xiuqi closed the door, walked around the screen, and carried the little girl into the bathtub. The originally weak little girl suddenly touched the water source. Her little body trembled slightly, and then sank into the water and curled up in the corner. Her eyes were lifeless and drooped listlessly. She hugged herself with her closed arms. Her clothes were soaked, outlining a good figure. Looking down, there is a silver-white tail fin that extends to the end, revealing a little bit of green. Under the light, it shines like a diamond.
She is not scary at all, but rather adds a touch of sadness and beauty.
Lu Xiuqi reached out to feel the water temperature, and seeing her brows slightly relaxed, he asked softly: "Do you want me to add some hot water?"
Yue Yi raised her head slightly and smiled gently: "No, I'm not afraid of the cold. The sea water is also cold, it doesn't matter to me." She looked better, and her voice was no longer weak.
Lu Xiuqi was relieved. He stood by the bathtub and looked down at the girl he liked. She was the legendary mermaid, mysterious and beautiful, and her every frown and smile captivated his heart. "So, who are you?" Lu Xiuqi finally asked curiously.
"I live in the deep sea, yes, it's the Ninth Princess."
Lu Xiuqi said "hmm", and couldn't help but feel surprised, and touched her tail fin. The little girl was very sensitive, and subconsciously dodged, but
Lu Xiuqi was quick to catch her. Yue Yi said aggrievedly: "No..."
Lu Xiuqi teased her: "Why don't you let me touch you? Where can I not touch you?"
"Don't you dislike it?"
"Then let me ask you, you are a princess, I am just a general, will you dislike me?"
Yue Yi shook her head quickly: "No."
Lu Xiuqi smiled gently: "Then I won't." He exerted a little force in his hand, and the little girl whimpered and stared at him in shame and anger. Seeing that she had regained her original vitality, Lu Xiuqi finally felt relieved, but when he thought about the future, he was a little worried: "Yue Yi, then, do you still want to go home?"
Yue Yi was stunned for a while, and uttered a few words for a long time: "I want to be with you more."
He said "um", approached her lips and pecked her and said: "I don't want to let you go either. My mermaid princess."
Chen Xing could not come back, and Yue Yi's tail fin could not be transformed into human legs for the time being. Fortunately, there was a separate courtyard in the General Wei's mansion, which was quiet. Lu Xiuqi asked Uncle Han to go there to clean up in advance and then build a wide bathing pool. Uncle Han didn't understand what Lu Xiuqi meant, but he knew he couldn't ask too much, so he just asked about Yueyi's condition with concern. Lu Xiuqi said, "She's a little tired these days, but she'll be fine in a few days."
Uncle Han looked at the tenderness that Lu Xiuqi unconsciously showed when he mentioned Yueyi, and smiled, "That's good. General, you must take good care of Miss Yueyi."
"I will." Lu Xiuqi stayed with Yueyi until dawn. Yueyi saw that he was a little tired and advised him to rest. Lu Xiuqi smiled and shook his head: "I will go to the palace to see the king later. I will rest when I come back."
Yueyi leaned on the edge of the bathtub, her bright eyes were filled with Lu Xiuqi's figure, and she raised her hand to try to soothe the worry and fatigue between her eyebrows: "Am I bothering you?"
Lu Xiuqi scratched her nose: "Silly, you are my future wife, nothing is a trouble."
Yueyi glanced at her tail fin, her eyes were a little dim: "If, I can't turn into a human, will you still marry me? Others will say that you married a monster."
Lu Xiuqi held her hand and kissed her lips: "My wife is you, only you."
When King Qi heard that Lu Xiuqi was coming, he quickly pushed away the disheveled and gorgeous woman beside him and said a little panicked: "Hurry up and get dressed, General Wei will come in later."
"What is your Majesty afraid of him?" The woman was charming and graceful. She picked up a grape with her slender jade fingers, peeled it and put it to the lips of the King of Qi, "Your Majesty, have one..."
The King of Qi had listened to the admonitions of "working hard to govern" since he was a child. The sudden gift of treasures from the Marquis of Zhenbei made him indulge in the gentle countryside soon. Although he still maintained the calmness and self-control that a young emperor should have, he was increasingly greedy for this kind of licentious life. This time, Lu Xiuqi was transferred back, in fact, it was also the instigation of Qiong Ji beside him.
This was the erotic scene that Lu Xiuqi saw when he came in. He was much older than the King of Qi, and deep in his heart, he also regarded him as his younger brother, and was determined to assist him well so that he could consolidate his rule in Qi. But now, this dazzling scene made Lu Xiuqi suddenly realize that it only took an opportunity to sink, and the young emperor could not avoid it. He bowed humbly: "Your humble servant Lu Xiuqi greets His Majesty."
The King of Qi straightened his clothes and coughed slightly to hide his embarrassment: "General, you have worked hard on the journey."
Lu Xiuqi said: "My humble servant's life belongs to the emperor and the State of Qi, and I will do my best until my death."
The King of Qi said "hmm", and Qiong Ji beside him said playfully: "General Wei is brave and good at fighting. He even brought weapons into the palace."
"This is specially allowed by me." The King of Qi frowned slightly and signaled Qiong Ji not to speak.
Qiong Ji raised her eyebrows: "Really? Your Majesty is kind, but people's hearts are fickle. Who knows what will happen?"
The King of Qi stared at the sword at Lu Xiuqi's waist and did not speak.
Lü Xiuqi understood, and drew out his sword, holding it in both hands, and said respectfully: "I am guilty of this humble subject, please punish me, Your Majesty."
Qiong Ji waved her round fan and said slowly: "General Wei's crimes are only these? During the war between Qi and Chu, General Wei has been defending the city without attacking. Could it be that..." She deliberately stopped there to arouse people's imagination. The King of Qi frowned from beginning to end, and his eyes were obscure. Seeing this, Qiong Ji threw herself into the King of Qi's arms and asked knowingly: "Oh, Your Majesty, did I say too much?"
The King of Qi had a blank expression, and gently touched Qiong Ji's fair skin with his fingertips. He said gloomily: "The border matters will be handled by General Xu in advance. Lü Xiuqi, you have been traveling all the way, go back to General Wei's mansion and rest."
Lü Xiuqi bowed his head and left the King of Qi's palace. Zhao
Xi, who went with him, came back and told Han Shu how the King of Qi had made things difficult for Lü Xiuqi today, and was very puzzled by what the King of Qi had done. Lu Xiuqi changed his clothes and went to visit Yueyi. She was a little tired, with her eyes closed, soft and lovely, and all the gloom in his heart suddenly disappeared in an instant. Uncle Han knocked on the door outside, and Yueyi opened her eyes hazily. Lu Xiuqi comforted her, "Go back to sleep." Uncle Han brought in the food, looked at Lu Xiuqi's tight lips, and comforted him, "The king has also been bewitched by the villain. General Wei and the king have a close relationship for so many years, the king will understand."
Lu Xiuqi nodded, sent Uncle Han away, turned around and walked around the screen to meet the girl's bright eyes. She asked with concern, "What's wrong, is King Qi making things difficult for you?"
Lu Xiuqi put the food basket aside, then took out the dishes, "Nothing, the border affairs will be temporarily handled by Shijia."
Yueyi asked, "Why?"
Lu Xiuqi She raised her head and sighed, then slowly said: "Zhenbei Hou presented a woman named Qiongji to the king. The king is now very fond of her and follows her in everything, so there is a little rift between us."
Yue Yi was silent for a moment before saying: "Maybe Qiongji is just an excuse he uses."
Lu Xiuqi slightly curved the corners of his lips, served the meal to Yue Yi and joked: "Why is my little princess so smart?"
Yue Yi saw that he didn't care at all: "Aren't you sad that you lost your military power?"
Lu Xiuqi flicked her forehead lightly: "Little fool, don't worry, eat first."
Yue Yi rubbed her forehead and muttered a few words.
The change in the attitude of the King of Qi towards Lu Xiuqi was soon noticed by other ministers in the court. The King of Qi only had a few concubines in the harem, and he had long been tired of them. Now Qiongji presented by Zhenbei Hou was knowledgeable, charming and charming, which made the King of Qi even more disgusted with those women from aristocratic families who followed the rules. Qiong Ji's whispering also made the King of Qi gradually reuse the unknown court officials recommended by the Marquis of Zhenbei. For a time, the Marquis of Zhenbei was in the limelight.
Although the King of Qi did not explicitly dismiss him, Lu Xiuqi's power had basically been deprived. Lu Xiuqi simply claimed to be sick and stayed at home to recuperate, refusing to see guests. Lu Xiuqi believed in Xu Shijia's ability, so he was not very worried about the war at the border. It was rare for him to be so free, so he spent all his time getting along with Yueyi. But now he couldn't go to the other courtyard, so the little girl could only stay in the bathtub with grievance. Lu Xiuqi ordered people to quickly build a bathtub that was twice the size of the ordinary one. That night, Lu Xiuqi also took off his clothes and entered the bathtub. He took the little girl in his arms and pinched her little chin and kissed her passionately.
Under him was the girl's soft and fragrant body. Lu Xiuqi's big hands grasped the tender breasts and rubbed them vigorously. Then he took her lips and held the small cherry fruit that had already stood up on the top and sucked hard twice. The girl complained softly, "Don't bite..."
--