Deku vs. Kaos

Izuku had arrived at the entrance of the arena to see a bunch of odd creatures screaming and running away.

Izuku went up to one of them.

Izuku: What's going on?

Mabu: Kaos is attacking the Skylanders!

Izuku: ' "Kaos"? "Skylanders"? I don't know about any of this but I have no time to ask for details.' Don't worry. I am here to help.

Before the Mabu could say anything else, Izuku rushed off.

Stella and Eri then showed up while pushing the frozen Inko.

Stella: This is some weird ice! I can't melt it!

Mabu: 'Is that who I think it is?'

(Back with Kaos)

Kaos: Well, this has been way too much fun. Look at all these frozen, defenseless losers. You know, it's really nice to be the one with all the power and wield it dangerously for once.

Glumshanks: This has been some first class wielding, sir. You could write a how-to manual on the subject of wielding.

Kaos: I already have!

He showed a book called "Dangerous Power Wielding for Dummies"

Glumshanks: Before you start marking the calendar for your inevitable book tour, sir...

Glumshanks and Kaos got on this floating podium that Eon uses to starts to fly off.

Glumshanks: Shouldn't you get back to destroying The Book of Skylanders and all of them with it?

Kaos: Glumshanks, don't rush me! It's been a long time since I've had a good gloat. Gloat with me, Glumshanks.

Glumshanks: Ah...

Kaos: Gloat harder!

Glumshanks: hahaha

The two then left. Just in time for Izuku to arrive and see what was going on.

Izuku: Who are all of these people? And why are they all frozen like mom?

Stealth Elf: Eruptor, Spyro, can't you melt the ice to free yourselves?

Eruptor: Spyro's mouth is shut, so he can't breathe fire. And I'm trying to spew lava right now. GRAAAAHHHH!!!

He shot a beam of magma from the top of his head. Only for it to come back down on him and block his vision.

Eruptor: Hey, guys, guys, guys. I can't see. Is it working?

Izuku arrives.

Izuku: What's happening here?

Stealth Elf: Who are you?

Izuku: I'm Izuku Midoriya. A hero in training. I am here to help. So, what happened here?