Sheep Are Nothing To Be Afraid Of

Our protagonists are using the training grounds. Stealth Elf and Izuku were doing better than everyone else.

Eon: Take notes, students.

Eon: See how Stealth Elf and Izuku strike with precision? And their reflexes, unparalleled

The two were blazing through the obstacles with ease. The others... not so much.

Eon: Um, you guys are doing good, too.

Stealth Elf makes it to the end a split second before Izuku.

Stealth Elf: Huh. Thought there'd be more to it than that.

Izuku: I thought so too.

Eon: Congratulations Stealth Elf. You've set a new record.

Eruptor: Way to go, Elfy.

Eruptor slams into a wall.

Stealth Elf: Thanks. But never let your guard down in the middle of a training simulation, E.

Spyro lifts him up as the others make it.

Eon: Words to live by. And you displayed remarkable resourcefulness in the battlefield. That's why I'd like you, Stealtth Elf, to do a "Skills, Elements, and Defense" Talk.

Stealth Elf: Me?

Spyro: Whoa, a SED Talk? That's huge.

Eruptor: Seriously, Elfy, congratulations. What an honor.

Jet-Vac: Hmm, yes, well, typically SED Talks come from graduates of distinction, and accomplishment, and a certain amount of experience.

Pop Fizz: Ah, I'm sure he'll ask you someday, dude.

Stealth Elf: This is just... Wow! I'll do my best.

Eon: I have full faith that the minds of these young, impressionable cadets are in good hands.

Stealth Elf gulps.

Izuku: 'I know that expression all too well.'

Eon: Class dismissed.

Eruptor: I'm so excited for you. Are you excited? I can't tell because your eyes don't have pupils. It makes you very hard to read.

Spyro: You must be the youngest Skylander to ever do a SED Talk. It's usually, uh, old Skylanders with fake hips.

Pop Fizz: Or middle-aged Skylanders with fake legs. Why do so many SED Talkers have missing limbs?

Stealth Elf: Probably because they were all wounded defending the Skylands in brave, heroic battles.

Jet-Vac: Is that what I'm missing? Not missing a limb? Because I don't need my tail.

Stella: That's not what she means.

They then hear Hugo screaming and running from... a sheep.

Izuku: Um... what's with him?

Stealth Elf: Hugo's afraid of sheep.