The Skylander Way? Or The Hero Way?

Eon: I've gathered you for a mission of utmost importance, so vital that the future of the academy relies on nothing short of absolute success.

Eruptor: I hope it's Arkeyan robots. I hate those things.

Spyro: Nah, Drow Elves.

Eruptor: Robots!

Spyro: Drow Elves.

Eruptor: Robots!

Spyro: Elves!

Eruptor: Robots!

Spyro: Elves!

Hugo: SHEEP!!!

Hugo runs away.

Stealth Elf: Well, I hope it's Kaos. I still have frost in my ears from when he tried to freeze us.

Stella: 'And I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to Ikki.'

Eon: No, Skylanders, this time your foe is different, but no less formidable. It is... the basement pipes.

Aurora, Izuku, and Stella:

Eon: They are being attacked by a vicious clog of beard hair. Not mine.

Spyro: Uh, we're unclogging pipes?

Eon: Yes. Before they explode and the basement is fraught with minor flooding, resulting in a dastardly plumbing bill!

Stella: 'He can't be serious.'

Eon: What are you waiting for? Hurry, Skylanders and Portal Masters!

Eon left.

Jet-Vac: You heard the man. Up on your feet, people! We've got plum-bing to do.

Izuku: 'Plum-bing?'

Jet-Vac: Hmm. Plum-bing. Is that right? I know there's a B in there. Anyway... Go, go, go!

Everyone rushed off. Except for Spyro.

Jet-Vac: What's the matter, Spyro? Are you too good to clean some pipes?

Spyro: What? No, I'm not too good to clean. It's just...

He sighs.

Spyro: It's just that after battling Kaos and all the other threats that threatens the Skylands, this kind of mission seems a little... basic?

Jet-Vac: Well, being a Skylander doesn't just mean fighting bad guys every second of every day. We provide many essential services to Skylands, great and small. And sometimes that means money-saving plum-bing missions. That still sounds weird.

Spyro: Yeah, cause it's a soft B, Jet-Vac. It's plum-ming. You don't say the B. It's... it's not a crum-buh. It's a crumb. And it's fine. I get your point.

Jet-Vac: You better get it, because it's high time you learned to do things the Skylander way!

Spyro: So... is this the Skylander way, huh? Also, did you have a mouse for breakfast? Do you have any idea how pungent those things are? They... they smell worse on the way out, by the way.