[🎲] [𝟏𝟐] 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥𝐬

Author's Note - I need them to hurry up and FUCK (saying that as if I don't have the power for them to do it in the next chapter 😭)

I'll be uploading chapters once I finish them, so I apologise for the continuous updates (in case it's annoying)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

As the car door closes with a resolute click, you emerge from the vehicle.

Your fingers instinctively wrap around your phone, holding it tightly as if it were a lifeline in this moment.

Due to the sheer size of the feast you consumed, your stomach trembles in anticipation of an explosion and from his stance, it seems as if Jean feels the same way.

A soft, mellow chuckle escapes your lips, like a gentle breeze rustling through the leaves, as you behold Jean stepping out of the car.

"I need a good nap right now," he muses, gently resting his phone and hoodie on the sleek surface of your car.

With a languid stretch, he reaches his arms skyward, seeking solace from the weariness that plagues his body.

You cautiously secure the car, ensuring its safety, before approaching the enigmatic male.

With each step, your eyes wander, tracing the contours of his form, until they chance on the tantalising sight of Jean's shirt being lifted ever so slightly.

Your gaze fixed on the expanse of his bare skin, as though you had never observed the masculine form before.

There is an undeniable allure to pondering what secrets lay concealed beneath that shirt—a curiosity that captivates you.

Never before has anyone been blessed with the sacred opportunity to witness the glory of Jean's bare chest.

"You and me both," you utter, struggling to divert your gaze from the tantalising sight before you.

Jean remains blissfully unaware of your intense stare; his actions are focused solely on protecting himself from the biting chill by pulling the hood of his sweatshirt over his head.

With a swift motion, he snatches his phone from the sleek surface of the car hood, his eyes never leaving yours.

He takes a confident stride forward and beckons you to follow, his every movement exuding an air of mystery and intrigue.

He delicately runs his fingers through his tousled locks, attempting to restore order to the dishevelled strands that were inadvertently tousled while he pulled his head through the snug confines of his hoodie.

"Are your friends already inside?" He asks, his voice full of curiosity.

"Yeah, because they all came together," you say, your gaze lifting to meet the elusive male's eyes.

His fingers dance nervously, twirling the delicate rings that adorn his slender digits.

"It's only Zeke, Colt, Ymir, and her friend; I promise they don't bite."

He releases a soft sigh, a clear indication of the immense relief washing over him.

"Zeke looks like he bites," he remarks, triggering a nearly involuntary snort from you. His unexpected comment catches you off guard.

"I'll make sure to keep him away from you," you assure him, giving him a reassuring pat on the back as the two of you enter the building. 

It doesn't take long for the two of you to be guided to where the rest of the group is.