Raggenhard 1

Raggenhard
Solsetheim was a grim place at the best of times. Now, with a weakened empire and a subsequent increase in pirates, the small island seemed utterly still, full of people just working to survive. Raggenhard was not one of these people, in fact it was only his third time in Solstheim and he had no great wish to stay there long.
Raggenhard was a beast of a man, eight feet tall and pure muscle. This was fitting, seeing as he was the champion of Malacath; Daedric prince of strength. His lord had told him there would be great strife coming to Skyrim, and that Raggenhard should get there as soon as possible. This meant he had had to ditch his current fight against the Vigilants of Stendarr, although he had sensed their presence multiple times in his trek across Solstheim.
Father Bjorker was a relentless pursuer, that at least Raggenhard could give him although he never stood on the front lines of battle himself. Suddenly a man with green robes stepped out in front of Raggenhard. He heard the usual shuffling of people surrounding his every side stepping out into hiding.
"We are twenty." A voice called from behind. Turning around, Raggenhard saw Bjorker standing a good distance off along with an apprentice. "Although I suppose it's pointless to ask you to surrender."
Bjorker had guessed right, but Raggenhard had no patience to boast, deciding instead to immediately launch himself at the nearest Vigilant. Caving her head in easily with Volendrung, Malacath's hammer,Raggenhard launched himself ten feet into the air as fireballs shot out below him. Magic was his only weakness and he quickly noted the four who were able to cast Fireball. Two young Bosmer, a young Nord, and a scowling old Altmer. The apprentices would be easy, but the old timer was likely to be Eowood, a master mage in his own right.
Unfortunately for the wizards, Raggenhard was fast, slamming his hammer into another Vigilant and snatching his sword in midair. Taking time to break the nose of another attacking Vigilant, Raggenhard then used the sword as a throwing knife which embedded itself into Eowood's chest.
The rest was a fury, Raggenhard found that if you focused on what was happening in a fight, you were likely to be losing it. By the time all the blood had spilled, Bjorker and the apprentice were nowhere to be found.
"You are a coward Bjorker!" Raggenhard shouted with a laugh that echoed off of the plains as though it were a cave. "Have fun leaving this land! if I catch you at Raven Rock you will have no help!"
After a silence passed and Raggenhard decided that there would be no trace of his enemy, he continued his walk until he made it to Raven Rock, and the lazy voyage to Windhelm.