Hit Rock Bottom

Fly On The Wall

Tyson entered the hotel room , took off all his clothes , and went into the bathroom and turned on the shower. He stepped inside and washed the day away off his big body. He had a lot on his mind. With his wife finding out about him and Lele he was walking on eggshells around the woman. She was acting really crazy and accusing him of everything. He couldn't even go to work without her accusing him of going to see Lele.

After Tyson shower he got his cellphone out his overnight bag, and placed a call to Lele..

"Hello." She answered on the first ring.

"Hey what's up with cha?" Tyson asked her in a very sexy voice.

"Nothing laying in bed thinking about you."

Tyson smiled to his self. "Aww really, if you thinking about me so bad, come to my hotel room. I'm at Country Inn and Suites room 348." He said then hung up.

He sat and waited for Lele to get there. He was getting paranoid though. He was thinking Londa going to show up and busted him and Lele head open. She is just that crazy.

There came a knock on the door. He jumped. Lord why was he so jumpy all of a sudden? He knew what he was doing when he got in this affair with Lele. He knew he was breaking his wedding vows , and turning his back on his child. It was something about Lele he liked he don't know what he was. Maybe it was the sex or maybe the fact she gave him head when ever he wants it. His wife Londa had to be drunk in order for her give him head.

That was just some shit right there. He should have wrote her vows for her. "Suck my husband's dick when he wants it suck." Should have been in her vows. Then the fact that she was so damn lazy ! Londa don't do nothing in their house. Just sit around and got drunk and went to work , come home and sleep.

He walked to the door and looked through the peephole. It was Lele. He sighed very loudly. He thought for sure it was Londa.

He let Lele inside room and kissed her .
"Hey baby. I missed you so much since I lasted seen you darling." Lele said taking off her jacket. What was underneath that had Tyson gasping for air? She turned around and faced him , she was naked , everything bare for him to see.

He stepped closer to her and pulled her into his arms. He kissed her slowly. Starting from her neck, working his way down til he got to her navel , he paused and blew into it. Laid her on the bed , and started licking and sucking on pleasure box. She moaned and moaned his name, but he wasn't stopping. Not by a long shot.

*********
Londa wasn't a damn dummy , she knew her husband Tyson was still seeing Lele gold digging ass. She followed her husband til he pulled up into a hotel, Country Inn and Suites.

She knew his ass been up to something for the past week in a half. She thought for sure he had stopped seeing Lele, but nope. She sat and waited to see if Lele would come to the hotel. She waited for about an hour. Lele sure enough came, walked into the hotel with a long trench jacket on. Londa gritted her teeth , very hard til it very like she broke a couple. She got out of her car , and entered the hotel & walked to to the counter.

"Hello, my name is Londa McCain. My husband has a room here. Do you mind if I get a room key so I can surprise him. It's our anniversary night." She said smiling to the front counter clerk.

"Yes ma'am you may. Here is the room key. Happy anniversary to you both , enjoy." The clerk said handing Londa the room key smiling.

Londa rushed up to the room as fast as she could. She put her ear to the door and frowned. She knew that lying piece of shit was still up to no good.

She used the key the lady gave her. she tried not to make any noise. She sneaked in the room and closed the door quietly. She turned around and froze. Tears filled her eyes. She really couldn't believe her husband was actually having sex with another woman. She stood there and watch, anger replaced her pain and heartbreak.

"You lying cheating dog." She yelled and jumped on Tyson throwing him off Lele. Lele screamed and tried covering up her self. She wasn't fast enough, Londa jumped on the bed tackled Lele to the floor also, got on top of her, and started beating Lele face with her fists.

"You bitch , stay the fuck away from my husband , before I kill you.!!" She shouted at Lele , hitting her with her fist. Bang , bang bang !!!! That's all you could have hear.

Tyson ran over to the other side of the bed and pulled Londa off Lele, not fast enough though. Londa grabbed Lele by the hair dragging her across the floor

"Tyson get this crazy ass bitch off me." Lele screamed at Tyson.

She finally broke free , hurried and put on her jacket.

"Get your dirty ass hands off me!!!" Londa cried to Tyson. She slapped him across the face super hard. "You win Tyson , I'll get my shit and get the fuck out your house. You are not worth it anymore. If this bitch what you want, feel free to have her." She turned to Lele , "And stay the fuck away from my child, and keep your daughter away from my daughter." Londa slipped back out the room just as she came in , quietly.

She dropped down to the floor and cried her eyes out. She was really hurting. The pain she felt hurted so bad. Why did this happen to her? Why her husband couldn't be faith to her? What did Lele had that she didn't?

After she cried her last tear , she picked her self up off the floor and walked back down to the lobby , hand the clerk her key, left the hotel, got in her car and drove home. She would definitely file for divorced now. Pack her and her child shit and get the fuck far away from Tyson.

**********
"I'm so sorry you lost your wife Tyson." Lele said crying , holding her eye. Londa really fucked her up bad. Both of her eyes was purple , her cheeks had bruises all on them , her neck was scratched up pretty bad too. Londa attack was hell , leaving Lele looking like a totally different person. Was that a good thing or bad?

"Naw you good honey , what we need to do , is get you to a hospital. She fucked your face up pretty bad." Tyson said still in shocked after what just took place. He just lost his family and there was nothing he could do about it.

"Let's go." Tyson said putting back on his clothes and helping Lele up. They made it out the door and into his car. They left her car at the hotel. They would come back for it later.

I'm the fly on the wall , I see everything.

Will Tyson finally open his eyes and see that he lost a good thing or would he continue to mess around with Lele.
Look out for me , I'm always lurking in the shadows.