Dropping A BombShell

Twan

Something is definitely up with Lisha. I haven't talk to her in three days. Did she found out about Tiny and I? I hope not that will really hurt me , if I lose her. I love her too much for that.
I tried calling her again.

Sorry I'm not able to answer your call right now , but if you leave me your name, I'll be happy to hit you back , later.

I'm going to fuck Tiny up if she opened her big dick sucking mouth. I'll punch her dead in her shit.

I started pacing around the Trap House. I frozed in place. Maybe she found out I'm selling drugs. My chest started to hurt. I felt sick , man shit boe. See this is what I get for lying to my girl. I'm a lying piece of shit . Yeah I said it.

"Yo Twan man, calm your ass down. You good?" My best friend Reggie asked me.

"Hell nah man , I'm not good , I think Lisha found about me and Tiny or she found out I'm selling out on the block." I didn't even looked his way , I knew he was looking at me like I was stupid. Hell I don't blame him at all.

"You still messing with Tiny man? Didn't I tell you I saw her giving head to ol boy Malik the other day behind the little corner store, over there by Burger King?

"I asked her about that, and she told me she didn't." I shrugged my shoulders , walking over go the window looking out. The police been riding around a lot over here on this side.

"And you believe her ass? Damn man you got it bad. I think you done fall in love with Tiny ass too. What you mean you haven't told Lisha you selling bud now?

You told Tiny and not your girl. Man nigga you slipping." He sounded mad at me , I don't know for what though. He starting to get to sensitive when I tell him how I'm treating Lisha. What his problem?

"Oh yeah I also may have told Lisha you got a cellphone that you keeping from your girl." I told him not facing him because I knew he was about to blow up.

"Man shit , Lisha already don't like my ass, and now because of you she might hate me."

I turned around and glared at him.

"Why the fuck would it matter if my girl hate you or not?"

He glared back at me. "You making me out to be the bad guy and its your dumb ass that's cheating on your girl."
He had a point. I knew I shouldn't have went to his sensitive ass about shit. He don't even have a fucking girlfriend. Lonely mothafucka.

"Man you suppose to be helping me out this situation not bring me down. What should I do? I looked over at him.

"Break that shit up you have with Tiny before you lose Lisha for good. Tell her about the Trap House too. I'm sure she will understand about that." He said walking in the kitchen to get a bottled water out the refrigerator.

"I don't think I can give up the head that easily. Tiny have a banging ass mouth boe. God Damn God damn. Shit man , Tiny head game is to good for me to give up."

He came and stand in front of me looking at me like I was stupid again.

"So you telling you rather lose your girl , over some head." He shooked his head and walked out the door.

Oh well , I'm not giving up no bomb head. He can forget that shit. My girl should be doing that shit for me , so I would have to go out and get it from somewhere else.