Lies Catching Up To Me

Twan

I hate lying to Lisha , I been lying since I first met her. I need to change for real. My baby doesn't deserve none of this shit I'm putting her through. The bad part about it is , she doesn't know what I'm putting her through. The way she looks at me , I know she loves me and is down for only me. This shit with Tiny got to stop man. I can't lose Lisha over Tiny bullshit. I got to come up with something to let Tiny down easy , without hurting her. I mean I know it going to hurt her , but shit I'm hurting my girl too. I'm not with that bullshit no more. My girl deserve to be treated like the queen she is.

My cellphone started ringing in my pocket , and it wasn't the phone Lisha knew about , it was the one with Tiny number in.

I looked at my cellphone, I saw that I had 10 missed calls and 6 texts messages. Tiny was really blowing a nigga up.

Tiny: Hey baby where are u?
Tiny: I know u see me calling u!!!!
Tiny: Baby what ever I did , I'm sorry.
Tiny: I bet you with that bitch !!!
Tiny: Fuck u too then , u don't have to answer my calls.
Tiny: Baby I'm sorry , I didn't mean to call Lisha a bitch. I mean she is taking up too much of your time. U never have time for me. Baby please answer your phone.

This bitch is crazy as hell. She starting to scare me boe. What the fuck did I got myself in too.

"Baby you got a new phone?" Lisha said from behind me , I jumped .

Damn way the fuck she came from? What the hell am I going to tell her?

"Naw baby , this Reggie phone. He let me borrow it , his girlfriend don't know he got this phone. So he asked me to keep it for him." I told her , not looking at her. Shit man I'm in a fucked up situation right now.

"Oh damn poor girl , her man got to hide something from her like that. I know that is going to hurt her when she finds out he's keeping secrets from her." She said shaking her head.
That made me feel worst. Damn , only thing I could do now is hope and pray she don't find out , she is really talking about me and not Reggie. God please help me keep this a secret and it won't ever come out. Lord please I don't want to lose Lisha. I started praying in my head , I know God wanted to strike me down right now. What kind of prayer is that? I know my mother wish she could slap me right now. She looking down on me a shame.

"Well babe , that's him. You don't have to ever worry about me keeping anything from you , you know you my world." I said to her, looking at her up and down.

"Oh Lord , I know that look, but unfortunately baby , I'm on my cycle , sorry." She poked her lips out.

"Well you know you can do that other thing I like." I smiled at her.

"What , other thing?" She asked me folding her arms across her chest.

"Hmm well you know suck m--.."

I didn't even get to finish saying what I had to say before she holded her hand up..

"Nigga are you crazy , I already told your ass , my mouth not going on your damn dick. Shit, food and drinks only going in this mouth." She said looking at me like I lost my mind.

"Well Tin--." Oooh shit what the fuck was I about to say? I knew I was not about to tell my girl Tiny suck my dick.

"Tiny what." She said getting in my face.

"Tiny what u mean Tiny? I meant to say , My dick kind of sorta tiny." I said , looking innocent.

"Nigga please , ain't nothing tiny about your dick." She said laughing.
Damn that was close as fuck. Thank you Jesus. I silently prayed in my head.