Life of Ellie Creed

Ellie is now 25 years old, and is living in New York City at The Heritage by Common.

Her life hasn't been the same since what happened in Ludlow 20 years prior.

She did know that her mother, after being resurrected, was killed by some townsfolk after being given morphine.

Ellie had not thought about what happened to her father in a while.

She went to her living room table, where she had been keeping a newspaper.

 After getting a good look at it, things start to click in Ellie's mind.

Flashback:

Louis Creed had barely escaped the old Creed house, but before he could get to his wife, a police car arrived on the scene.

Two cops, David and McWillham, pointed their Smith & Wesson 5906 pistols at him, knowing of him desecrating Gage's grave.

"Freeze, Mr. Louis Creed." David barked.

"Wh-what's going on?? I never did anything wrong. All I ever wanted was my son back. I loved him." Louis said, trying to come up with excuses for what he did.

"Not buying it." David barked again.

"Alright sir, you're under arrest for grave robbery." McWillham added.

As Louis was being handcuffed, David read him his Miranda rights.

The flashback ends.

Ellie read the headline.

It said "Louis Creed arrested in recent grave robbery."

Ellie was shocked over the fact her father was arrested after digging up her brother's grave.

She went to a newspaper that she sometimes came back to.

Flashback:

At Knox County Courthouse, Louis, who had been deemed competent to stand trial, was let out of his holding cell, for his trial had begun.

Judge Harknik came to the stand as the jury rose.

"Louis Creed, you are charged with grave robbing, which, by all accounts, you premeditated." Judge Harknik said, with a stern tone of voice.

Irwin Goldman came into the courtroom, intent on pressing charges against his son-in-law for robbing Gage's grave.

"Your Honor, Louis wanted to bring Gage back to instill fear. Fear in my wife, and fear in my granddaughter. That's why he dug up my grandson." Irwin explained.

"Objection!" said Louis's lawyer, Leon Killavel.

"My client simply wanted to get his son back, because he missed him. If anything, he should be acquitted of this outrageous charge." Leon said in a manner of protest.

Louis agreed with his lawyer.

The trial lasted for 2 weeks until the jury found Louis guilty of grave robbery.

"Louis Creed, for your own guilty verdict based on the testimonies of your father-in-law, you are sentenced to 20 years of incarceration, and you will pay a fine of $50,000 to your father-in-law." Judge Harknik said.

Louis was angered about Irwin's testimony.

"Your ungrateful granddaughter did this to me. You'll know it. I'LL GET HER FOR THIS!!!!!!!" Louis screamed as he was being taken out of the courtroom to Maine State Prison for his sentence.

12 years later, Louis woke up on his cell bed, and heard footsteps coming.

He grabbed an iron bar, and brutally beat his cellmate to death with it. They hadn't been getting along since he first arrived.

2 staff members of the prison came to see what was going on.

Louis seized it as an opportunity to flee the prison, but one of the cops who was present tasered him.

It was sent in that Louis Creed finish out whatever is left of his sentence at ADX Florence.

He was thrown in the police van to go to the prison.

The flashback ends.

"I remember now. My dad got arrested, and he has been in prison, all this time." she said.

Ellie has had a job at upper management at the Chrysler Building.

Her boss gad given her 48 hours off because someone else called into work.

Ellie took the elevator, then went to the 5th Avenue subway stop.

After getting on the train, she looked out the window.

When the train stopped at Fifth Avenue/53rd Street station, many others got on the train, and one man, around her age, sat next to her.

"Hello." the man said.

Ellie let out a small wave.

The man felt that Ellie was being shy, and tried to ask for a name.

"Oh, I'm Ellie. What is your name?" she asked.

"The name is Brandon, Brandon Trayson." he said.

The two shook hands, and continued their conversation until they arrived at 47th–50th Streets–Rockefeller Center station.

After getting off at the station, Brandon and Ellie got a taxi, and took a ride into Manhattan.