Hanging around in New York

Ellie and Brandon ended up taking a walk in Manhattan.

They went into the Queens Center Mall, where they decided to go shopping.

They settled on going to JCPenney, where Ellie bought a green dress, and Brandon bought a suit and yellow tie.

These purchases left the both of them confused, but they chose to not mind.

"Can I come over to your place? I have been interested in seeing it." Ellie asked.

Brandon agreed, and then, he and Ellie went to Times Square, where they stared in awe at their surroundings.

As they walked into the Theater District, Ellie had noticed something.

Brandon was holding onto her left hand.

Ellie was confused by the gesture, but accepted it, as she held Brandon's hand in return.

They went to one of the musicals.

After that musical, they went to Brandon's house in Brooklyn.

"Wow! Brandon, your house is amazing!!" Ellie said in excitement.

However, she grabbed at her forehead, and walked off to the basement of Brandon's house.

The thing that was affecting her were the same nightmares she had been having about the Pet Sematary from years ago.

Ellie remembered one other thing.

At the age of 20, she bought a silver Desert Eagle, pointed it at her stomach, and shot there in an effort for her to get her nightmares that her PTSD carried to cease, but that didn't work.

This only got her some more therapy sessions.

Ellie then returned to the living room, where Brandon offered Ellie some coffee.

She accepts.

"So, what would you like to do next?" Ellie asked.

"How about Coney Island?" Brandon added in question format.

The two came upon the subway train, and after arriving at Coney Island, they went to the Coney Island Boardwalk.

While at Deno's Wonder Wheel Amusement Park, Ellie and Brandon smiled and laughed while on the tilt-a-whirl.

Note: This is what Brandon's house looks like:

This is what Brandon himself looks like: