The party

Meanwhile, Ellie was at the party, and Brandon had come as well.

They were wearing the fancy clothes they bought during their shopping trip.

They saw several kids there, because it was an all-ages sort of party.

Brandon pulled something out of his left pant pocket.

"According to this newspaper, the Red Triangle Circus Gang attacked various New York homes, all the while Louis Creed, their leader, was in prison." Brandon said.

Ellie was concerned.

"If my father was incarcerated, how could he be leading those circus freaks?" she asked.

"It is likely he took leadership after his release, which would explain how he had a walkie-talkie channel connected to them." Brandon answered.

Ellie could notice that there was something Brandon wanted to ask her.

"Would you like to be my girlfriend?" he asked.

Ellie felt nervous at such a question.

"Yes." she says as she nods her head yes while smiling.

But then, they felt an explosion go off.

Louis Creed emerges from the smoke, flanked by the rest of the Red Triangle Circus Gang.

"I wasn't invited. The troops are fanning out to collect a lot of people here, and as for the parents, they will know how it feels to lose everything, like I have." Louis remarked an an angry tone.

Brandon pulled out his phone, and called his father who was the chief of the NYPD.

He agreed to send some cops over to the scene.

As some of the partygoers were rounded up, The Thin Clown informed Louis that the cops were approaching, but he was already anticipating that.

The cops freed the children from the clown train, and as the rest of the Red Triangle Circus Gang were arrested, Louis got into his car and escaped.

Unknown to him, Brandon drove his black 2001 Saturn Vue and followed Louis while Ellie was riding shotgun.