Post-Cruise Day 1: I Found You

"If you think that I can't be a male again, then tell me what to do!" Natalia yelled after the events from the last chapter.

"Off with your lame excuses," the technical officer shrugged her off his table. "You will never understand why I made you curse like this. With just a few strolls, you've managed to move on."

"Technically, she left me because she found another one, so I cheated on her!"

"Still," the officer plays with his pen. "It doesn't work. Would you think the one who can save you from your curse is that girl? That ordinary girl?!"

"She's not that ordinary," Natalia or Ethan spoke. "She's special to me. She knew I was doing wrong, but she accepted me!"

"Well," as he spoke, he was dysfunctional. "I believe that you..." before succumbing.

Natalia immediately stood up and returned to the technical officer's room, where her original body was placed. She stared at her old self for one last time before everything turned black.

On the other hand, Lett was packing her things. Still heartbroken by their separation from Natalia or Ethan, she fled to the Philippines and booked a one-way ticket to Manila.

"I guess everything isn't worth it," Lett whispered as she hailed a taxi to the airport. "I need to mould myself back."

At the taxi, Lett constantly checked her social media, as she had never heard of Natalia since their separation. Little didn't she know, Lett never gave Natalia her Instagram. The biggest news ever delivered came from the news outlets of New York.

"Natalia Pangilinan is gone - the whole world of Instagram freaked out!

Recently, the media outlets reported that the infamous Natalia Pangilinan had not posted anything in two months since May! The last time we saw her was when she was with another girl a few days ago! Known for alleged cheating in the past, we see that she has found the love of her life, but was it true?" one reporter said.

"The question remains, is Natalia a lesbian?"

"This is all my fault," Lett whispered. "I need to get back to the Philippines to think."

Lett sneaked into the airport, went through security checks and got inside the aeroplane. She tried to call her Instagram but with no luck.

When she was sitting, someone held her hand. It was somebody who she never expected to meet.

"Cherryl," the person held her hand still to avoid her freaking out. "It's me, Natalia."

She was shocked to see the love of her life return to his old self. "Ethan..." her tears dropped and touched his face. "It is you."

"Of course, it is me." Natalia, now back as Ethan, whispered.

She pulled Ethan into a long hug as she cried into tears. "I miss you so much, my love! Where have you been?"

He wiped her tears while embracing her. "You don't have to ask. At least we have each other once again. I love you so much, Cherryl."