19

"Where are we going?" I asked Michael, who was now driving his favorite car, the G wagon, a childhood obsession. He smiled, "Well, I know you don't like crowded areas, so we're going somewhere private." I nodded, understanding.

He switched the song to "Ride" by Lana Del Rey. I chuckled, "When did you start listening to her?" He grinned knowingly, "Well, she's not that bad. I mean, I love her now." I laughed. When we were kids, my favorite singer was Lana Del Rey. Of course, she still is, but you used to dislike her. I used to hate you for disliking her. We used to have lots of fights.

I smiled at the memory. "Remember that time you tried to convince me that lana wasn't any better? I ended up locking you out of my room for a week." We both laughed, the memory bringing a warmth to the atmosphere. "Good old times," I sighed. "You know, sometimes I think those were the days."

"Me too," Michael replied. "We were so carefree, didn't have a worry in the world."

After about twenty minutes, we arrived at a secluded area. And there it was, a mansion. Not just a mansion, mind you, but a huge ass mansion. He parked the car in the garage. "This is beautiful," I breathed out, in awe. Michael smiled down at me, "Well, you're the first guest here, so..." My eyes widened. "Did you just buy this? Oh my god, Michael, congratulations!" I hugged him tightly. He chuckled, returning the hug. "Thanks, Em. I was planning to buy this for a long time, so here we are.
"I'm so proud of you."I exclaimed.

We went inside, and the mansion was even more stunning on the inside. Tall ceilings, marble floors, and huge windows offered breathtaking views of the surrounding greenery. It was like stepping into a luxurious dream.
"I can't believe this is yours," I said, still in disbelief.
Michael smiled squeezing my hand.
He headed towards the kitchen, an apron tied around his waist. "I'm going to cook something. Want to help?" I grinned. "Of course."

The kitchen was as modern and sleek as the rest of the house. We cooked together, laughing and catching up. The aroma of the food filled the air, making my mouth water.

As we finished plating the food, I couldn't help but admire Michael. He looked incredibly handsome in his casual attire, and the apron somehow added a touch of domestic charm.

"This looks amazing," I said, my eyes scanning the spread of dishes.
"I hope it tastes as good as it looks," he replied, a hint of nervousness in his voice.

We sat down at the dining table, and the food was indeed delicious. We talked for hours, catching up on each other's lives. The atmosphere was warm and intimate.

As the night deepened, we moved to the living room. We cuddled on the couch, watching a movie. The tension between us was palpable. Our bodies were drawn to each other, and the desire was almost overwhelming.

Michael's hand found mine, and he held it tightly. His gaze was intense, and I knew what was coming. I leaned in, our lips meeting in a soft, passionate kiss. The kiss deepened, and soon, we were entangled on the couch, our bodies melding together.
The night was young, and the possibilities were endless.