Ice Cream and Alcohol

I walk into the kitchen, a bit of sweat on my forehead.

I'm not used to being in the house with a nearly naked girl, wearing only a leotard.

I go to the sink and pour myself a glass of water.

Now it will be hard to get that image out of my head.

Verosika's pink skin contrasting with the dark color of the leotard has created an image in my mind that has pushed itself to the forefront of every thought.

The upper part of her back was quite visible, revealing her shoulder blades. A sensual image that stirs strange desires in me. Not just sexual ones.

The lower part, then...

Her very visible buttocks, their shape accentuated by the leotard. But more generally, I could talk about her tall and slender physique.

Even though she took off her heels, I can say for sure that she's taller than me. Now, without shoes, I think she's at least 5'8.

I drink my glass of water and stare into space for about ten seconds.

She'll be here in the kitchen soon, and I really hope she puts something on, or it will be hard for me to start cooking.

<< Y/N! Can I use the bathroom? >> Verosika shouts from the living room.

<< Yes, yes! Go ahead, it's all clean and there are fresh towels >>

Good, this will buy me some time to mentally prepare.

<< Thanks Y/N! I won't take long. Just enough time to put on something comfortable. For now, the temperature is normal but later it will get cold according to the forecast >> she shouts from the living room.

Good thing I have a habit of keeping the bathroom clean.

To me, it's a place that should always make you feel at ease.

I even filled it with neon lights, like the living room.

I smile thinking she'll probably like it.

<< WOW! This place is awesome! >> Verosika's voice reaches me through the walls.

I smile, more satisfied than before. I'm glad she likes it.

I open the fridge to see what we could cook tonight.

While looking, I think back to the bathroom, since Verosika asked about it, and its peculiar position within the house.

It's right to the left of the entrance door, which is strange. All the extra rooms compared to the living room should all be to the right or left, right? To optimize space relative to the neighbors' houses. Well, not here.

Imagine my house seen from above, from the apartment of the person living above me.

My house appears here as a perfect rectangle. The living room alone would be a square, let's say, but then the living room and bathroom extend from it in an "I" shape. And so the square that is the living room extends to the right and left, becoming a rectangle.

It came to mind again, I don't know why.

I refocus on the fridge. I have lots of vegetables. I could make peppers and eggplants. They go very well together.

I take them out of the fridge and put them on the cutting board.

I also take out an onion, so we have all the ingredients for dinner.

<< Here I am! >> behind me.

I turn around, Verosika behind me with two bags like those from the supermarket.