5

"Oh.. it's you-" Minho sighed as he saw Seungmin at the entrance and then smiled sweetly while making grabby hands for a hug.

Seungmin laughed at Minho's reaction and hugged him - making Minho giggle as he wiggled in the hug at Minho's cuteness.

"I was dying thinking who could it be at fucking 10 pm... No one comes at this hour-" Minho laughed after breaking the hug. "Well... drunk Jisung could be an exception actually." Minho shook his head and mumbled.

Seungmin patted Minho's head, making Minho narrow his eyes at Seungmin.

"I just wanted to do group study with you."

"Oh?"

"Yeah... well.." Seungmin trailed off as he scratched his neck.

"Ah.. sorry... Come inside." Minho welcomed Seungmin warmly.

As Seungmin went inside he was met the sight of a curious Mrs. Lee staring at his way.

"Annyeonghaseyo, Aunt" Seungmin bowed respectively.

Mrs. Lee smiled sweetly. "Annyeong. How are you, Seung?"

"I'm fine.. I hope you're fine too." Seungmin bowed again with respect.

"Ah.. come on. You don't have to show me that much respect. Sit. Have dinner with us." Mrs. Lee laughed lovingly at Seungmin's action and stood up to bring another bowl and plate for Seungmin.

*****

"So.. which subject?" Minho asked as they finally went to his room after finishing their dinner.

"None." Seungmin said as he locked Minho's room's door.

"None? But you said you wanted to do-"

"Listen to me.. please.." Seungmin sighed and sat down on Minho's bed.

"Ohk..." Minho said with a small voice and sat down beside Seungmin worriedly.

Both remained silent for a while, but then Seungmin spoke..

"Min.. I think... We shouldn't be friends anymore.." Seungmin looked at Minho with hurt eyes.

"What!? Why... Did I do something wrong that hurt you? I'm sorry.. please.." Minho held Seungmin's hands as his heart felt a pang.

"No, Min.. you did nothing... It's just that... I think..." Seungmin stopped... 'Shall I actually tell him the truth.. the truth that maybe I'm in love with him... Or shall I hide it? And say something else..' Seungmin thought in mind.. fighting with himself, with his emotions.

"Seungmin.." Minho called with a small voice. Almost losing it and letting the tears shed. "You think what? Why... What's my fault?..." Minho pleaded out for an answer.

Seungmin stared at Minho.. adoring his beauty silently. Everything about Minho was just perfect to him. Even those pretty eyes which had tears shining like pearls right now.

"Seung...?" Minho whined out as a tear drop fell from his left eye. He held Seungmin's hands tighter.

Seungmin's gaze travelled down towards Minho's lips as they trembled slightly before Minho took the lower lip between his teeth to stop himself from crying.

He just couldn't let go of an amazing friend like Seungmin like that. Seungmin was his best friend. Seungmin was the person who understood him the most, maybe more than he himself did. He didn't want to lose Seungmin.

As Seungmin stared at Minho's lips.. all he wanted was to grab Minho by his neck and kiss him, tell him how much he loves him. But knowing Minho was in a relationship with Min-ah he couldn't do anything. He should've just confessed before Min-ah and Minho got together. It was his fault... At least, even if Minho had rejected him back then he wouldn't have had the regret.