7

The door opened as soon as Minho looked there and revealed their homeroom teacher along with Seungmin and few other students who were trying to see what was happening.

"Hyunjin!" The homeroom teacher called with anger "The principal's room! Now!!"

As the teacher started saying stuffs to Hyunjin, Seungmin ran towards Minho and pushed Hyunjin away from him to stand where Hyunjin was standing.

"Min.. are you okay? Was I too late!? Did he hurt you?!" And then he started checking Minho out to see if he had any bruises. "Omygod-" he gasped as he saw bruises in Minho's wrist – Caused by that tight grip while trying to stop Minho from going with Seungmin. "That bloody-" Seungmin fumed and fisted his hands. Minho, who knew what was coming, held Seungmin's hand.

"The teacher is here.. don't.." Minho said with a small voice. Still traumatized by everything.

Seungmin tried to take deep breaths to calm himself as much as he could... but as his eyes went on Minho's bruise again, all he wanted to do was hit Hyunjin hard.

"Let's go to the medical room." Seungmin held Minho's hand lightly, not wanting to hurt him.

"It's not that deep.." Minho said as he looked at the bruise and then up at Seungmin.

To Seungmin, Minho looked pretty lost and shocked right now.

"Don't talk. Just come." As Seungmin took Minho out of the room, Hyunjin, who was still getting scolded by the teacher kept staring at their way. He felt another unknown feeling rising inside him as his eyes were burning with anger. He felt pissed and clenched his jaw.

*****

"Ah-" Minho hissed as the doctor started applying ointment in his bruise.

"And you said this wasn't deep?" Seungmin tried to control the boiling anger against Hyunjin.

Minho gave Seungmin innocent eyes. "Don't get into mess for me. You don't have to."

"You don't understand." Seungmin mumbled to himself and sighed in a vain attempt to get rid of the anger.

"What?" Minho asked with confusion and tilted his head as he didn't hear what Seungmin mumbled.

"Nothing."

"Ahh- please be gentle, Mr. Park." Minho said with a small and soft voice. He sounded so vulnerable.

"The shade has turned darker.. that bastard!" Seungmin couldn't help but fume more with time as he watched Minho hissing just by a mere touch at the bruise. And he knew that it referred to how much it was hurting.

Seungmin held Minho's arm to comfortingly caress there, but Minho hissed at the touch. Seungmin frowned at that and as Mr. Park was done too Seungmin talked sternly, "Open your sweater."

"Why?" Minho stared at Seungmin with big doe eyes full of venerability.

"Just do."

Minho did as told, knowing there was no profit in arguing.

"Shit-" Seungmin cursed as he saw bruises in Minho's both arms.

Minho stared at the bruises too.

*****

"Thank you, Mr. Park." Seungmin said as Mr. Park was done treating Minho's other two bruises as well.

"My pleasure. Please don't get into a mess again. Fighting isn't a good thing." Mr. Park patted Minho's head.