12

Minho closed the door of his room and locked it as he entered. He didn't want Hyunjin anywhere near him. He was weird and such a pedo to him.

After Minho had left like that, Hyunjin mumbled to himself 'as if I'm interested in staying stuck with him.' He rolled his eyes and went to the couch to sit, lowering his upper body forward and resting his forehead in his hands. Suddenly feeling frustrated.

This wasn't what he came here for.. why did he just repeated everything instead of solving the previous one.. Now he felt annoyed. What's wrong with him? Why's he acting like that these days? He doesn't remember behaving like that before with someone. It was clearly a possession. Why would he be so possessive over someone he was barely talking with. Well, talking sounded funny when all that they do were shouting and yelling. They never had a calm talk and Hyunjin knew they needed one. Hyunjin sighed out a heavy breath. Trying to calm down himself and stop his brain from running without a destination.

He should start behaving himself. That was the thing he wanted to do when he decided to visit Mrs. Lee. But seeing Minho dressed like that he lost it. Why would his dressing even matter that much? That was none of his business... It was Minho's house.. He could even stay naked if he wanted to and still Hyunjin would be no one to interfere or judge. As Hyunjin thought that, he couldn't help but imagine a naked Minho roaming around the house. And the thought was.... disturbing.

He felt something going down there and looked to see he was... um... yk... *blushes (I'm talking about me btw)*

And just then Minho came down to take water from the fridge. Hyunjin watched Minho as he took out the bottle and drank water. He stared intensely as few drops of water ran down through Minho's lips, chin and then throat. Hyunjin swallowed as he saw Minho's Addam's apple bopping up and down. Shit.. what's wrong with him?

Hyunjin looked away as realization hit him. 'The fuck am I doing...?' he thought.

Minho turned to go back upstairs while wiping out the water with his sleeve. But as he noticed Hyunjin being all red suddenly he narrowed his eyes with suspicion. "What's wrong with you now?"

"Uh.." Hyunjin turned more red and felt frustrated. He probably lost a few screws. He thanked his black hoodie and baggy black jeans for being so good at hiding his problem right there. It'd have been so embarrassing. Chan really wasn't wrong that day while saying he knew how Hyunjin's balls reacted around Minho. That was meant to be a joke though, back then. But right now, it seemed so real.

"Rat ate your throat?" Minho rolled his eyes. "Ha, why do I even care? You can die peacefully is all I know." And with that being said Minho was about to go upstairs again.

"Wait!" Hyunjin stood up. His thoughts running wildly. He should ask for forgiveness. What he did at college was wrong. He shouldn't have touched Minho like that. Those touches, on any cases, weren't right. No one deserved that. Also, what he did just a while ago was also not something Minho deserved. Minho was right. He could wear whatever he wanted. It was his house and Hyunjin didn't own him.

Minho stopped and turned, "What?"

"Can we talk a bit...?" Hyunjin asked with a bit of guilt and swallowed, hoping Minho wouldn't refuse.

"You wanna talk? With me? About what, huh?! Sex!?" Minho spat bitterly. Still sour and angry by what Hyunjin did today at the college and here a while ago.

"No.." Hyunjin frowned. Feeling pissed. "Why'd you think I'd talk about sex. That's disgusting..."

"Yeah!? Now that's disgusting? And wasn't that disgusting too when you touched me like that!? I don't want to talk with you!" Minho yelled and started to go upstairs again.