9

As Minho entered the class, his eyes wandered around the class to see if Seungmin was there. He wanted to talk with him before talking to Hyunjin. He still was confused, he didn't know if he should ask Hyunjin the person's name he keeps talking about or not.

When he finally found Seungmin he went to him without even looking at Hyunjin.

'Just as always' Hyunjin thought as his eyes lit up with anger. He felt pissed.

"Shall I ask that?" Minho asked Seungmin as he reached him.

"We talked in the chat. I think you should if you want to avoid problems he'd cause later." Seungmin sighed but patted Minho's shoulder in a motivative way.

"I hope he won't go on choking me. He literally looks so mad that I can imagine my dead self in his mind." Minho sighed. "He wasn't like this before... It's kinda scary-" Minho said as he glanced at Hyunjin and then looked back at Seungmin again.

Hyunjin, who noticed Minho's obvious glance, thought Minho was saying shits about him to Seungmin. And everything just made him more angry. He himself still didn't know the reason of that sudden anger that rises inside him these days whenever he sees Minho.

He watched with side eyes as Minho came and sat down next to him. "Hyunjin, I think we..." Minho started but couldn't finish as the bell rang and the teacher came in.

Minho sighed. "Let's talk later" he said in a small voice so that only Hyunjin heard.

*****

As everyone walked out, Minho gestured at Seungmin to go out as well. Seungmin stood up and looked at him while nodding reassuringly before leaving.

After Seungmin left, Minho cleared his voice and faced Hyunjin. His heart almost stopped and he almost jumped in fear seeing how Hyunjin was glaring at him. They did fought before, but he never knew Hyunjin could look that scary.

"Stop scaring me like that-" Minho said with an almost inaudible voice. His throat almost drying seeing those scary glares. He wasn't sure if he was safe enough with Hyunjin anymore. Hyunjin could just go on killing him right now is all he knew. He had been more mad after Min-ah had slapped him yesterday.

"Is that what you wanted to say?" Hyunjin asked with annoyance.

"No- I-"

"Come to the point" Hyunjin didn't let Minho finish and said sternly.

"I wanted to know what that person's name was you keep asking about? Maybe I could help then.. " Minho trailed off as he stared at Hyunjin with curiosity. He needed to know the name, so that he could find out if it was him or someone else.

"Thanks for the worry. But that's none of your business anymore. I'll ask Mrs. Lee directly instead." And with that Hyunjin stood up to leave.

"Rude.." Minho mumbled to himself, not expecting Hyunjin to hear anything. "Asshole."

"What did you just say?" Hyunjin growled as he heard everything eventhough Minho's voice wasn't more loud than a whisper.

Minho's eyes widened as he realized Hyunjin heard.

Hyunjin grabbed Minho by his collar and pulled him up, making Minho stand on his feet while holding onto Hyunjin's fist.

As Minho stayed silent, Hyunjin shouted at his face, "I asked what did you just say!?"

"Rude asshole!" Minho shouted back as anger rushed through him too at Hyunjin's behavior. He just couldn't stand that anymore. He was so done with Hyunjin's behavior. "I was just trying to help you!"

"I don't need your help!!" Hyunjin pushed Minho away from him, which caused Minho to stumble backwards and get his back hit by the table. "Go to your fuck holder!"

"What!? What did you just say!??" Minho boiled with anger as he approached Hyunjin.

"Go. To. Your. Fuck holder." Hyunjin gritted his teeth.

"The fuck you mean!!" Minho shouted and grabbed Hyunjin's collar.

"Go to your beloved Seungmin! Have kisses and cuddles!! Why to waste your precious time on me, huh!?" Hyunjin yanked away Minho's hands from his collar.

"The fuck is wrong with you.. he's my friend!!" Minho shouted louder than before.

"The fuck is wrong with me? Huh? Wow.. as if you're a white blooded angel. What was that that you both did yesterday!!?"

"What did we do!?"

"Oh please... Don't act all innocent. It doesn't suit with someone like you." Hyunjin fisted his hands.

"Someone like me!? And what is that supposed to be like!!" Minho said holding the chair tightly, having full intention to throw that on Hyunjin's head.

"A fucking prostitute, who likes falling over people shamelessly." Hyunjin said with gritted teeth as he remembered how Jisung described him and what he saw yesterday. He still remembers how Seungmin wiped out the ice cream from his lips and then licked that from his thumb, how Seungmin kissed his forehead and ate ice cream from the place where Minho licked. He remembered how Jisung said Minho was a cuddle lover and a cute baby like thing in person. "You're just a fake thing that pretends to be innocent while deep inside all you want is this." And with that Hyunjin walked closer.

"W-what are you doing-" Minho backed up with fear. "W-why are you coming close...?"

"So innocent, huh? Stop pretending." Hyunjin captured him between himself and the wall. "I know you want this." Then he slid his hand inside Minho's shirt and started rubbing his thumb against Minho's skin, starting from the waist, stomach, then going upwards, reaching his sternum, his chest. Minho shivered as he felt Hyunjin's thumb and then his palm brushing against his nipple. As Hyunjin pressed his hand harder against Minho's chest, Minho squirmed under the touch and tried to push away Hyunjin. "This is what you wanted, right? To be touched like this? I'll give it to you." As the words left Hyunjin's mouth, Minho couldn't help but feel disgusted and hatred towards Hyunjin. Minho's breath fastened as he felt uncomfortable and touched. And it was worse than the one he felt that day when Hyunjin touched his butt.

"You're so disgusting..." Minho whispered "More than I thought you'd be." He spat and gritted his teeth as he held Hyunjin's hand tightly. "Don't ever touch me again!!" Minho yelled and pushed away Hyunjin successfully with the last strongest push he could make. "Tch! I shouldn't have talked to you on the very first place. It's my fault that I thought maybe I could give you a chance and help you!" And with that Minho left while fuming.

(A bit change since I don't want it to be a dream... Also it's my birthday tomorrow... 10th August.... I'm turning 18 💀)