Part 12

I am sat on the sofa watching shit telly and then my phone rings and April's name is showing on my screen. 

" hey" I answer 

" what you doing?" she asked 

" I just at home, watching game of thrones" I tell her 

"I wanna go shopping and no one will come with me so I'm dragging your sorry ass with me" she tells me

" so I have an option?" I ask with a small chuckle

" uhm, I don't think you do. I will be at yours in tweeny" she says and we say our goodbyes and I get ready. 

As I get out the shower the door knocks, I wrap the towel around me tightly and open the door to see a bright smiling April Adams smiling at me.

" hey" I say and open the door more so she can come in. 

" your not ready yet, hurry you muscly ass up" she laughs 

" you literally called me fifteen minutes ago" I chuckle. I go into my room and finish getting ready. 

April drives us to the city of London and the we spend the day walking around and shopping. After buying multiple outfits and over sending we before decide that we need some food. 

" So, hows Alessia" she asked wiggling her eyebrows 

" uh, touchy subject" I say and spin the strew that's in my drink making the ice twirl.

" what happened?" she asked 

" I broke up with her" I tell her, still avoiding eye contact. 

" what, why?" she asked in total shock 

" I found an text from ex, they met but Alessia is stay they just saw each other in a que" I tell her

" is that why you was off last week?" she asked and I just nodded yes.

" do you believe her" she asked and I finally look at her

" I don't know, April. Something in me she telling me believe her but I've just been through so much that I just can't" I tell her. 

" I mean I've only met her once but she seems generally kind and doesn't seem the type to cheat" April tells me. 

" you've met my biological dad, you wouldn't think he would of abandoned his daughter with an addict either" I snap and April just looks at me in shock. 

" sorry, I've just learnt to be aware of people, you know?" I sigh

" exactly, the shit you have been through makes you a good judge of character and if you let Alessia in, in the first place and then something in you is telling yourself to believe her, I think you should" she tells me. 

" easier said then done, mate" I sigh. April goes to say something but then out food arrives and thankfully the conversation changes as we eat. Once we finish eating  we look around a few more shops and then April drives me home.  

 I get home and I chill and thin about the conversation me and April had.Should I take April's advice and so with with my heart and believe Alessia or do I believe my traumatic brain.  All I know is that I haven't seen or spoken to Alessia in a few days and I miss her already. 

The week went quite fast and now it's Friday morning and it is our last day at Arsenal women's training ground. I grab what I need from the van and then make my way into the building. I walk to the signing in booth and I see Jesse signing. 

" sign me in, please" I ask and Jesse kinda jumps but then turns and smiles at me

" oh, morning" she smiles and writes my name down. We walk to the roof together and then we start work.