Part 19

Me and Less had a really good talk and we decided to take it slow, we are not girlfriends just yet but we are not going to see anyone else and just work on us.  

I'm in the kitchen drinking a coffee and replying to some emails on my laptop and scanning through some more blueprints. Alessia walks in. 

" hey" she smiles 

" morning" I smile looking up form my laptop. Alessia makes herself a coffee and then comes and sits on my lap.

" whatcha doing" she asked looking at my laptop. 

" looking over blueprints that our roofers are going to work with" I explain 

" is this apart of your promotion" she asked sipping her coffee.

" yeah, Simon gave some a bunch to look out so I get an idea of what it is like" I explain and she nods and looks through it. 

" I'm confused" she chuckles 

" that's okay, just stick to football" chuckle and kiss the side of her head.  

Me and Less make pancakes for breakfast with some bacon and fruit. 

" what you wanna do today?" I ask 

" well I wanna watch the Arsenal game, but after that I'm all yours" she smiles sweetly at me. 

We clean up after breakfast and we get dressed and by this time Arsenal are about start as they kick off at 12:30pm against West ham. I'm still in the kitchen doing some one and Alessia comes in to make herself a drink. 

" come and watch the football with me" she says with the sweetest smile on her face, how could I say no. We walk into the livingroom and we sit down on the sofa and Alessia turns on the football and snuggles up to me.

We watch the game and Arsenal won 3-0 with Beth scoring two and Frida scoring the other and that has seem to cheer Alessia up. 

" oh, I missed Beth's first goals since her return" Alessia says sadly. 

" you should go back" I say and she looks up at me.

" I don't know" she says 

" why?" I ask 

" because the bruise under my eye hasn't gone yet and I don't know if I can handle the questions from the media and fans or the sympathy of my team mates when they find out what happened" she says 

" look Less, go back when your ready but your teams mates are only sympathetic because they care about you. As you said only Jonas and Lotte know so you could keep it that way, no one else has to know. In terms of the media, Less you play a contact sport just say you got bumped by a defender or something" I say and she just nods. 

" like you said, his ruined so much of your life already, be strong and show him your not scared, don't let him ruin what you love" I tell her and she nods and smiles. 

" I will go back Tuesday, tomorrow is an off day anyway" she says 

" good" I smile at her,. 

Alessia surprises me by straddling me and kisses me. I hold her by the hips so she's more stable and even though I normally like to be the one on top, I let her take control and let things happen at her pace.  Alessia helps me out of my top  off and she starts softly nibbling and sucking on my collarbone making me melt beneath her, I feel her smirk as he knows she has me right where she wants me. Alessia processed to take her top off. 

" you sure you want to do this?" I ask 

" you're cute when you over think, just enjoy the moment" she smiles, I just nod and pull her closer to kiss her. 

We are laying on the sofa catching our breath. 

" that was pretty cool" Alessia says breathlessly

" pretty cool?" I repeat with an eyebrow raised 

" shut up" she chuckles and hides her face in the crook of my neck. 

" Less?" I say 

" hmm" she hums in response. 

" I don't want to wait any longer" I tell her 

" for what?" she leaves her head up and looks at me with a confused expression. 

" for you to be one hundred percent mine, I don't want to wait anymore" I say 

" well, better ask me properly then" she smiles cheekily at me and I roll my eyes. 

" Alessia Russo, will you be my girlfriend" I ask her and all of a sudden I feel anxious like she's going to say no. 

"  I've been wanting to be yours since we first kissed" she chuckles but I see a hint of red in her cheeks 

" so is that a yes?" I say with a chuckle

Alessia straddles me again and plants soft kisses all over my face making me laugh. 

" I'm yours Taylor Adams" she say and places a meaningful kiss on my lips. 

Me and Less just spend the day watching tv and then in the evening we go out to a Chinese and then we come back and watch movies until we fall asleep. 

Today is Monday and me and Joe are on the roof and Alessia is in the garden doing some drills. 

" how did the weekend go?" Joe asked 

" yeah, alright it was quite, Less did some drills and I caught up on some work" I explain. 

" how were things with Less?" he asked 

" I mean after what happened with Patrick, I think we saw past our issues, Y'know" I say and he nods. 

It's later in the day and Joe has left. Me and Less aren't going to tell anyone for a while as Less and I enjoy our privacy the whole world doesn't need to know, when the time is right we will tell our friends and family . I know Less is anxious and nervous about telling people because she isn't out yet because from what I can see her family love her and I think she would be alright.

Me and Less are just dancing in the kitchen and she wraps her arms around me. I hear the front door and Alessia lets go of me just in time because Lauren walks through. 

"hey, Oh Taylor your still here?" she asked, I mean it is 8pm and as far as they know I'm just their roofer. 

" oh yeah, uh, I " I stutter as I don't know what to say. 

" I asked her to stay, Patrick followed me here Friday after training and I felt uneasy being here by myself, so I asked Taylor to stay with me" Alessia explains 

" we just saw that psycho bastard at the train station, karma just of caught up with him because his face with all bruised" Luca says putting she case down. I side eye Alessia and she just chuckles 

" what happened?" Lauren asked catching on 

" that was Taylor" Alessia says with a chuckle 

" what!" Luca laughs 

" he came here and started being all aggressive and he slapped Less and I lowkey lost my shit" I explain with a nervous chuckle.

" well, he deserves it" Luca says. 

I stay at Luca's for a bit and then me and Alessia leave and I drive home.

I park up and as I do my headlights shine on my front door and someone is sitting on my door step with their hood up. I get out of the lock and make sure I lock the car and I slowly walk up to my door and the person lefts their head up and it's my mum. 

" Taylor, please help me. I can't live like this anymore" she sobs