Part 65

I wake up and I have Alessia wrapped around me like a heated blanket. I lay there for a moment to wake up and I hear people talking, I gently move Alessia off me and she mumbles something but I couldn't make out what she said, I get dressed and do my morning routine and I make my way to where everyone is and that's the garden. I walk out and sit next to April. 

We all sit and talk whist we wait for a few more people to wake up, I don't know the plan for today I guess we will find out when everyone is up. 

" here you go" Alessia says handing me my coffee

" thanks" I smile at her and she sits next to me.  

We all chill in the garden, some people get into the pool and Luca and Joe set up the BBQ and it seems that everyone is quite content in staying here and relaxing. 

me and Alessia are on some double bed lounge thing, Alessia has her head on my chest and an arm over me with her leg in between my leg. I'm scrolling through my phone and I hear light snores coming from Alessia meaning she has fallen sleep, which I don't know how because music is blaring and people are talking and laughing quite loudly. 

 " she is asleep?" Luca asked with a chuckle

" I think so" I chuckle

" lazy bitch" he laughs 

" oi wake up" he says nudging her with her foot. Alessia sits up confused and she looks at me and then Luca. 

" foods done" he chuckles and Alessia just nods and Luca walks off and Alessia lays back down for a moment. 

" you're a sleepy bean today" I say laying next to her

" I'm too hungover" she groans and hide her face in the pillow

" shouldn't of done sambuca shots with Katie and April" I chuckle 

" well, it seemed like a good idea at the time" she chuckles 

" what do you fancy, I will get it for you" I tell her 

" uh, just see whats up there and bring me back whatever" she says and I nod and go and get us some food

I come back  with and we sit and eat and we just talk about random stuff like no body else is here. 

Later that night a few people wanted to go on a little beach walk, Less is still feeling a bit hungover but I manage to convince her to come. 

We are walking along the beach hand in hand with our shoes off enjoying the feel of sand in between our toes. 

" you okay?" I ask 

" yeah" she smiles 

" good, just seemed quieter then normal" I tell her. 

" sorry, I'm good just my head has been killing me all day" she says 

" don't be sorry" I chuckle

" I'm just making sure your okay" I tell her

" I'm good" she smiles 

" did you like the surprise?" I asked her

" yeah, I love having everyone around" she smiles. 

" good" I smile. 

 We continue to walk down the beach and then stop to get some ice cream and sit on the sand for a bit and then head back to the apartment. 

We spend the ext few days exploring the town and nightlife, we even went to a bonfire night which was really cool because they had fire shows, fireworks and fire dancers, it was really amazing.