Chapter XXIX

When Chenqing arrive he see Jin Zixun and other Jin disciple is chasing the run away Wen remnant. "Good for nothing Jin clan," Chenqing take out his sword and swing a big red aura toward Jin Zixun and his Jin disciple.

Chenqing jump down right in front of Jin Zixun and his disciple, "hurt them, kill them, I will take you all down first!" He pointed his sword at Jin Zixun. "Get up and leave!"

Chenqing have a dark aura around him, the Jin disciple and Jin Zixun can feel the energy coming toward them. "We won't let this go." Chenqing hold out his hand, the energy went toward Jin Zixun as it pull him toward Chenqing.

His eye went crimson red, "Listen here you bastard, if I hear any of the Wen getting kill or capture by you and the other clan. I will wipe out your sect and the other sect, you got it? Go and tell Jin Guangshan to back off or I will wipe out his entire clan. I mean it."

Jin Zixun and his disciple ran away from there. "I should go make sure no one is there at the Qiongqi path. Who know how many innocent Wen they have captured," he disappeared from there and reappear at the place that once hold Wen Ning and his family.

Chenqing let out a sigh of relief, 'I should destroy this place.' With a dark energy sphere in his hand, he summon up more then one dark energy sphere. He then threw it all around the place. One by one, each place around the mountain got destroy, collapse and the ground become a gigantic hole.

With Lan Wangji and Wei Wuxian

Wei Wuxian woke up from his sleep, "Lan Zhan?" He set up and look around the room. 'Same room but....Shijie isn't here.'

"Wei Ying," Wei Wuxian look up at where  Lan Wangji is at, "Chenqing?"  Lan Wangji went to put the trade of food on the bed. "Chenqing went to stop Jin Zixun from hurting those Wen remnant."

"Master, Lan er gongzi," the two look toward the front of the room, "I have destroyed that place, Master."

"Destroy it?" Chenqing nodded his head. "That is a good idea. How is everything so far?" Asked Wei Wuxian.

"The banquet is happening. Father and Xiong Zhang will make an announcement that they will take Xiandu and sect leader role."

"Lan er gongzi, can you make more sense," pouted Wei Wuxian. Chenqing chuckle at his master childish. "What I mean to said is, Fuqin will take sect leader duty while Xiong Zhang will step up to take Xiandu duty. Since Fuqin is out of seclusion, he want to be the one to run our sect again."

"Xichen ge will make an excellent Xiandu. Let's the game begin then," Chenqing and Lan Wangji both nodded their head.

Before the banquet, Nie Mingjue and Lan Xichen decline the sworn brother ritual. The two of them already know what will happen if they become sworn brothers with Jin Guangyao. Jin Guangshan is angry, he is angry that his plan is not working out.

That night at NeverNight, Qingheng Jun look at the table at the top of the step. "Go bring that table down to where the other table is at," his disciple nodded their head, they went to take the table down to where everyone is at.

When the banquet started, madam Jin and Yu Ziyuan make announcements that their son and daughter will have their marriage really soon. Then it was Jin Guangshan turn to make announcements.

"Since, Wen Ruohan is gone we need a new Xiandu to fix our cultivation world. I would lik-" a voice interrupt Jin Guangshan, "I don't think so sect leader Jin." Everyone turn their attention to the Lan side.

"I think someone else should take the title of Xiandu. I don't trust you to take the title Sect leader Jin."

There is whispering going around the place, Jin Guangshan look at all of those around him is whispering about what Qingheng Jun just said.

"Qingheng Jun why do you say that?" One of the other sect leaders asked. "He will misuse his title. He will use it to find a target when there is already peace in our cultivation world. He want to blame someone so that we can have a war again."

The other sect looked at Jin Guangshan, "is that true, sect leader Jin?" One of the sect leader asked.

"Yes! Wei Wuxian still have the Yin Hufu in his hand. Since he is part of the Lan Clan now, won't that make the Lan clan more powerful then all of us? If they go to war against all of us, won't the Lan clan win the war instead of us?!" Jin Guangshan pointed at Wei Wuxian who is being hide by Lan Wangji, Lan Xichen and Lan Sheng.

"I dare you to said that again Jin Guangshan!" Lan Sheng is ready to punch Jin Guangshan only to have Lan Xichen holding him back. Chenqing also want to punch Jin Guangshan as well.

"The Lan Clan is not like your clan Jin Guangshan! At least we help out with taken the Wen clan down. What about you? You seat on your ass at home doing nothing but find whore to sleep with. Sorry Madam Jin, no disrespect to you." Lan Sheng shouted at Jin Guangshan.

"None taken healer."

"The Jiang, Nie, Ouyang, Yao and Jin Zixuan help with the war and you don't. I suggest you step down and let your son take over as sect leader. He way better then you, he help fight against the Wen clan and you didn't. What do you said, Madam Jin?" Lan Sheng look at Madam Jin.

"Son?" Madam Jin look at her son, "Niang, I will do as you wish." Jin Zixuan stand up, "Jin Guangshan, you are not longer our Jin clan sect leader. I hereby exile you, and Jin Guangyao from the cultivation world. If we see you here, in any of our town, we won't hesitate to kill you and capture you."

When the banquet is over Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao got banished from the cultivation world. The only thing they don't know is, Jin Guangshan and Jin Guangyao is planning to get to Wei Wuxian. They want to get their hand on his Yin Hufu no matter what.
🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂
Wait for it okay.........