oh no (2)

The first thing I could say was, "WE ARE SO TOTALLY F*CKED, DUDES!" Yes, you may say it was a serious matter, but... not for me.

I looked in front of me again, seeing the destruction I caused, then saw Newt, Minho, and Frypan running over, Minho in front.

When they finally reached me, they looked at me like I shouldn't have been here... probably because I shouldn't have.

"How the shuck are you here? Did you crash that car?" Minho asked me.

"I think this made our job harder," Newt said.

"Damn, you managed to klunking cause that car and train crash?" Frypan asked.

"Uhmm... I thought.... I'd provide some help. Okay, that sounds like such a bad excuse. But listen. There's not just one train compartment filled with... children. There's two," I said. "So I had to come here to tell you guys."

"You could've told us that there were two compartments of children before we started," Minho said. He looked a little angry but calm nonetheless.

"Well... I forgot to tell you that before? I know, I'm sorry."

"Well, the real question here is how you knew there were two compartments," Frypan muttered, but it was loud enough for Newt and Minho to hear.

Newt instantly looked at me, and he probably got whiplash because he rubbed his neck one second later. However, he gave me a side eye. "How did you know that?"

"Yeah, it seems really sus...picious, doesn't it?" Minho asked sceptically.

"I only knew that because... I had a dream about it?" I said, lying. The truth obviously was that this whole... thing used to be books and movies for me, and I used to binge-watch them.

"Wait. Are you still having those dreams that predict the future?" Newt asked. I used to blame all my knowledge and 'future predictions' about the maze on dreams and things, which is why Newt asked this question. Minho and Frypan just looked confused.

"Wait...what the shuck do you mean?" I asked, also pretending to be confused.

"Y'know what, I'm also confused," Newt concluded.

"Same here," Frypan replied.

"So am I," Minho said. "So, um... Anyway, we don't have enough time to pick up two train compartments, and we'd need two plane thingies to pick up two anyway, because on the plane thingy, there is only one hook to pick up one train compartment thingy."

"I don't think it's called a 'plane thingy', Minho. It's called a berg," I stated.

"Okay, smart*ss," Minho replied.

"That's rude," I replied. Minho ignored me.

"Okay, so how the shuck do we save both of the compartments of children?" Minho continued.

"Man, I don't know," Frypan replied.

"I don't bloody know either," Newt added.

"So basically, I think we can try to track down both of the compartments, then we open both of them, then everyone from train compartment 1 can go to train compartment 2, then the berg picks up compartment 2," I explained.

"Is there any reason you want everyone to move from 1 to 2? Why can't everyone from 2 move to 1 instead?" Minho stupidly asked.

"2 is a better number than 1," I argued.

"Actually, you just don't like 1 because you never gotten first in anything..  unlike me," Minho retorted.

"Excuse me?" I said. "Yeah, not gonna lie, that was kinda a lowkey roast."