Bad*ss start (1)

....I don't know how to start off. Okay, okay... WAIT A SECOND I'M NOT READY YET..... ("Go on, carry on writing," Teresa is saying behind me. I'd like to see her try to write in this about her own memories.)

Everyone had made the base the best that they could, and with me, it was WAY better.... okay, I did barely anything to help with the cabins in the base.

As the plot of the third movie went, Thomas and the Gladers went to save Minho because they heard that W.I.C.K.E.D was taking the captives to the last city. This time, however, no one spoke up to tackle W.I.C.K.E.D and make their small army bigger... except Alaynah.... I mean... me. Except for me (because I'm really special and I'm the chosen one. "I'm going to take over if you continue giving yourself a positive, flattering image," Newt said. Rud-.... okay, I'll stop.)

But I did speak up to save everyone. "I don't think we can defeat W.C.K.D with..." I counted the people. Newt, Minho, Thomas, Vince, Mary, Harriet, Brenda, Jorge, Aris, and Frypan. 6... no, 7.... no, 8... 9. 10."10 people."

"You mean 11," interrupted Minho.

"Umm... no, 10."

"Umm... did you forget someone?"

"Oh right, me too. 11 people... Can we be 8 people?" I tried to restrain myself from a 'you ate!' or '4+4..?' joke.

"Now let's plan our biggest plan for our planning century so we can awesomely plan the plan..." Once I started talking, I could not stop. Unless someone threatened me... which is exactly what happened.

"Shut up, or I will -" Vince started, but I cut him off.

"No, I won't shut up... I MEAN I'M SO SORRY... Yes, sir, yes." Everyone looked at me strangely. ("We're used to it by now, honestly," Newt says behind me. Shut up, Newt, I'm trying to write. I hope he didn't see me write this.) "Sorry."

There were a few minutes of awkwardness, and then Jorge spoke up. Of course, he was the one who made the crazy plan.

***

Their plan was for Thomas and Vince to drive in one car, then hop onto the train where W.I.C.K.E.D's captives were, then unsecure their compartment from the train from the rest of the train from where the drivers of the train would be... confusing, right? I honestly thought Minho should've done this, because he's fast and whatsoever, but no one agreed.

Somehow, the group knew that there would be a berg (a plane-like thing that W.C.K.D used) that would chase them. So they left behind Brenda and Jorge to take care of that.

Newt, Frypan, and Minho would be there to help Thomas and Vince. How they were the train would stop, I had no idea. Certainly, my name was going to arrive so I would be able to help...

Harriet and Mary (yes, she's old, but she's bold so she can help) would wait somewhere where there would be traps for W.C.K.D guards.

"What about me?" I had asked.

***

THEY CHOSE TO LEAVE ME BEHIND!!!! STUPID IDIOTS I TRIED TO WARN THEM, BUT THEY DIDN'T LISTEN. DUMBARSES... SHUCKFACES. (I'm facing the book away from Newt and Teresa because they are the type of people who don't accept.. "extreme profanities and curses.")

So I tried to sneak in by driving my own car... and here we are now, me trying to fix a broken car in the middle of a street, while the gladers had already gone for their mission.

"Stupid," I muttered, then started kicking the car.

I sighed. I was supposed to know how to do this since mechanics was supposed to be my favourite stuff. However, it couldn't have been my fault since my memories were blown away by W.I.C.K.E.D.