Chapter 14

Y/N POV

We work on the project for the rest of the week with no help from the other two whatsoever. Today is presentation day, it was Monday. I was worried that they would not know the speech that they were going to say and bring my grade down. I can not have that so I try to go over it with them again.

"Do you know what you are supposed to say?"

"What does it matter," He called me a name so foul, I had to physically restrain Mattheo, once again.

"We are going to fail this thanks to them."

"Why does it matter, you don't need to get into high school?"

"My parents."

We of course had to go first, because of luck, and just like I thought they had no idea what was going on. The teacher could see exactly what was happening. So she passed us and failed them.

A week or so passed, it was now early December, they had started to announce the annual Junior High winter dance. I did not go last year since I had no one to go with. I probably won't go again this year unless Mattheo wants to go. Not necessarily as like a date though if he wants it to be I would be alright with that. Ok so maybe a little more than alright with it. I even have a dress that I could wear. When Ella left she gave it to me because it did not fit her anymore. I sit in my seat next to him. He looks at me like he wants to say something. But he doesn't.

Mattheo POV

I really want to ask her to the dance. Not necessarily as like a date though if she wants it to be I would be alright with that. Ok so maybe a little more than alright with it. I want it to be a date. Though I will not flat out say that to her. I was going to ask her then but I did not want to sound that desperate. She makes me nervous, I don't know why. If there was a dance at Durmstrang all of the girls would beg me to go with them. I would simply pick the most popular. But no not with Y/n I'm scared that she will reject me. I will ask her I just need to be more subtle about it.

**Later at lunch**

"Are you planning on going to the dance?" I ask to see if she even wants to go.

"I don't know I was only going to go if you wanted to."

"Yeah I think it will be fun. You want to go, like, together?"

"Oh! Sure. What does that exactly entail?" Shoot she knows exactly how to back me into a corner.

"Well I would obviously pick you up, and maybe coordinate outfits or something."

"Sure I am wearing Green." That went better than expected, she agreed though it is not a date :,
Sorry for the short chapter. And sorry I keep forgetting to update. I am not publishing this as I write. I have like 15 chapters already written that are not published. I just don't want to not have something to publish and start to rush. But I am still writing almost every day for now. School is just starting to get busy and I.don't know how much time I will have.