Chapter : Fourteen

-1 Month Later-

Zayn has been loyal this past month and I keep falling for him over and over. The final bell rang. Welcome Spring Break. "Let's go baby." He said slipping his arm around me. "So tomorrow's your birthday." He said. "Stop I don't want anything special." I said. "We'll see." He said.

 I went home to shower then drove to Sarah's house. We're spending the first few hours of my birthday partying . I changed into a blue with lace dress. It's 11:30 and we were just let into the club. "You look so fucking sexy baby." He said hugging me. He pulled me out to dance where we grinded. We stopped and walked over to the others. "3..2..1" Said Lauren. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY SABRINA!" They all said as Zayn kissed me. "Happy birthday baby." He said and I smiled. I honestly can't imagine spending today with anyone else. We continued dancing.

-Later-

It's 2am and we just got to Zayn's house. He carried me upstairs where he passionately kissed me. I took his shirt off and threw it on myself. He unzipped my dress and took it off. We got in bed and he wrapped his arms around me as he squeezed my butt. "This belongs to me." He said giving me another kiss. "Happy birthday gorgeous." He said one last time.

-3PM(Saturday)-

I woke up with Zayn's head nuzzled in my neck. I reached for my phone. 9 missed calls from Greg. 3 from my mom. They left voicemails wishing me a happy birthday. I turned to look at Zayn who was already looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes. "Good morning beautiful. Happy birthday." He said again and I smiled. "Go make me food." I said and he laughed. "Blueberry pancakes drizzled with Nutella it is." He said standing up. He had only briefs on.

 "Well this is a nice way to wake up." I said looking at his butt. "You should see it without this on." He smirked and walked out. I playfully rolled my eyes. I called my mom back. "Happy birthday sweetie!!" She said. "Thank you mommy!" I said. "What time are you coming home?" She asked. "Not sure. Maybe in like an hour or two." I said. "Oh ok. I probably wont be home. Shift." She said. "Ok." I said and she hung up. I took a quick shower then changed into a pair of Zayn's boxers and the same shirt. I walked downstairs. I sat down across from him. "My mom has another shift, can you come back with me and spend the day?" I asked. "Of course, I'm not leaving you on your birthday." He said and I smiled.

We got off and I unlocked the door but didn't walk in. Zayn spun me around and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he kissed me. "You make me happy." I said as he walked inside. "You make me happier." He said. "That's not possible." I said. "But it is. And I can show you." He smirked. "Oh you can?" I asked. "Mhm." He said. "Please don't." I heard a voice coming from the kitchen. I looked over and jumped off of Zayn as I saw my mom, Greg and Katie sitting there. "Fuck." Mumbled Zayn. "W-what are you all doing here?" I asked shocked. "What is he doing here? What are you doing with him?" Asked my mom and I stayed quiet. "You're cheating on me?" He asked. "I'm sorry..It's just-" I was cut off by Katie. "Bitch shut up!" I yelled "I'm so fucking tired of your smart ass. Yes I cheated on Greg only because I don't like him and I didn't want to hurt him because I know how much he likes me. I'm sorry Greg, yes I like you as a friend, but nothing more. I only said yes because then I'd feel bad." I said. "So all those times I called you and he picked up, you were with him?" He asked. "Yes.." I sighed. "How long have you been seeing him!?" Asked my mom. "A while. And the reason I didn't tell you was because you're obsessed with Greg and I knew you'd be disappointed but you know what. I'm glad we got caught so I don't have to hide it from you." I said. "Get out of my house." My mom told Zayn. "You're kicking my boyfriend out on my birthday?!" I asked. "Greg is your boyfriend." She said. "Are you not listening!? I don't like Greg. I love Zayn!" I said. "You don't mean that." She said and I turned to Zayn.