Chapter : Seventeen

-Next Day (Wednesday)-

I just woke up. No Zayn next to me. I checked the time. 2pm already?! I stood up and put on shorts and Zayn's dirty shirt. I walked over to the balcony. The boys were out there. Trace and Zayn were swimming while Eric and Kyle were sunbathing. I walked downstairs and only saw Sarah. "Hey babe." She said and I sat down with a bowl of cereal. "Where's Amy and Lauren?" I asked. "Not sure." She said and I shrugged. Zayn came in. "Look who finally woke up." He joked and I flipped him off. "Love you babe." He said pecking my lips. "Love you babe." I said. "Be ready by 6, we're going out to dinner." He said and I nodded. He walked back out. "You know he's changed." Said Sarah.

I looked at her. "I never liked him. He was such a dick. I hated the idea of you two together, but I actually like him now. You guys are so cute together. He treats you like royalty and you've honestly changed him for the better." She said and I smiled. "He hasn't fucked up in a month. I hope this streak keeps going." I admitted. "I hope so too." She said.

-5:55PM-

I have on a white crop top, a black long skirt with a slit, and black heels. I finished straightening my hair and walked down to see Zayn ready. The taxi was here so we left. We arrived to this fancy restaurant and ordered. "Looks like you're coming to my house if we want to hang out." He said.

"Nope, you're coming to mine too. I don't give a crap what she says." I said. "She can have me arrested for trespassing." He said. "Not if I let you in." I said. "Babe, I don't want problems with your family." He said. "Only problems you have is with my mom. You already hit it off with Isaiah and my aunt Merna already likes you, I told her about you." I said and he smiled. "Lets just escape reality while we're here." He said and I couldn't agree more. "Friday is the yacht thing." I said. "Okay." He said. Throughout dinner, we just talked. I really do love him.

-Friday-

I stood up from waking up. Zayn's phone buzzed. My curiosity took over and I looked at his phone.

Liam: U sellin any man?

Liam? I've never heard him speak of a Liam. I know most of his friends but never met or heard of a Liam. I set it back down as he woke up. "Watcha doing?" He asked sitting up. "Who's Liam?" I asked and he reached for his phone. "Why are you going through my phone?" He asked. "What are you supposed to be selling?" I questioned. "Why. Are. You. Reading. My. Messages?" He asked gritting his teeth. "I thought it was mine. Don't know if you've noticed, but we have the same text tone." I said. "I don't give a fuck. Don't go through my fucking phone." He said.

"Don't talk to me like that." I said. "Fuck you." He said getting up. "What the fuck!? You want to act like this?!" I said. "I haven't even done shit to you, but fuck you!" I said slamming the door. I walked down and they all looked at me. "I was actually starting to like him." Said Sarah and I rolled my eyes. We are in silence. I went upstairs and Zayn was looking down at his phone. He saw me, rolled his eyes and walked into the bathroom. I'm being treated like this for no apparent reason. I put on a black, revealing, 2 piece bikini. We drove down to the yacht in 2 separate cars. We arrived and it was gorgeous. "Okay so we're sailing out to a yacht party." Said Lauren.

I was on the deck with the girls the entire time we made our way to the party. We obviously had to take a girls group picture. Zayn disappeared and I'm kinda worried. I went out to the deck and looked around at all the other boats. I spotted him on a deck, grinding on some hoe. He wants to play like this? Fine. I got off the boat and swam to this one boat across from us. Mostly all guys. "Aye!!" Said one guy and the other looked up and smiled. "In need of a few girls?" I asked and they smiled. "Only if you're one of them." Said the guy on the left and I smiled. "Of course!" I said. "Okay then." Said the guy on the right. "I'm Sabrina by the way." I said. "I'm Chris." Said the guy on the left. "I'm Max." Said the one with curly hair(right). I smiled before getting off.