28. Mr. Song is Fine 🌶️

Hi humans, I hope you enjoy this next chapter. Be forewarned there will be some spice, some kink, and some screeching on your end. I won't spoil it for you, but I hope you enjoy it. I really look forward to getting started on the next chapter! For now, enjoy! Let me know how this chapter made you feel, and have a lovely week. I'll see ya'll in the next update. -Q

Lucas

"You're so proud... just look at you." He threads his hand through silky, licorice black hair and tugs until Ellis is forced to meet his master's gaze. 

Only the sound of his labored breathing fills the silence; firm chest rising and falling roughly, whilst sweat glistens on his soft skin.

Jae wraps his hand around Song's throat and squeezes. "What, no comeback?"

Song's eyes bear contempt, but his body betrays him entirely. The soft moan that leaves his rosy mouth is enough to make me moan too.

God, he's just too much. He's so beautiful.

Jae drops to his knees to study his subject and with a head tilt... smirks.

"Have something to say?"

Ellis's eyes darken.

"Speak." Jae commands.

Ellis pants in the silence, uttering a gruff, "fuck you" before spitting in Jae's face.

Jae doesn't flinch, nor does he move to wipe it off. He just eyes me, then his subject. The wickedness behind his hazel eyes makes my cock ache; I would do anything to have his hands on me just now.

He's beautiful. They both are.

Watching them go at it and fight like this is like a fever dream, the naughtiest reward Jae could ever gift me.  Like, shit. I really might nut in my pants at this rate and he's not even fucking Song yet.

"Look at him, Lucas." Jae whispers. "Look at that defiance... so amusing for a man who prides himself on order and obedience. I'm honestly disappointed, what do you think I should do with him?"

I wince, and the pressure in my pants is critical...

"I asked you a question, Lucas." Jae repeats, and I blush at the intensity in his voice.

It's hard not to get caught in my head watching this.

I swallow hard and shift my knees, embarrassed to even make eye contact with Ellis. Jae is letting me choose his punishment.

"Lucas!" Jae pushes. "Master is waiting..."

"I think... I think... pain." I murmur breathlessly, and suddenly, the room feels like it's reached the temperature of an oven. My brain isn't working very well.

"Pain?" he muses aloud.

I nod.

Jae just smirks.

Ellis looks at me hard and long, black eyes burning. I can't tell whether he wants to punish or consume me, but both would be good.

"He's mine after this." He hisses under his breath, and just like that, Ellis Song swallows me whole with just one, calmly delivered sentence, all while he's bound and on his knees.

Jae just hums to himself and without warning shoves his fingers in Song's mouth. "We'll see about that. Now, open, bird."

Song bites down.

Jae inhales sharply but doesn't budge. "Bad boy."

Song doesn't let go.

"Open. Up."

He ignores him.

"Fine. If you won't obey, then you'll sing for me." Jae snaps curtly and proceeds to grind the heel of his boot between Song's thighs.

Fucking hell.

My eyes widen, and I jump some instinctively, imagining the pain he must be in. Ellis should be crying, begging him to stop!

But... no. Instead, he's whining. Not just a subtle whine, but one that makes his voice crack, one so loaded in sex and sweat it raises the hairs on your skin, the kind of whine that makes you wanna fuck and be fucked in every hole.

Jae?

Jae curses. Fuck, he's just cursing, voice gruff and low... but it isn't like, an angry curse, no. Jae likes the pain; they're curses of pleasure, and he's so fucking hard.

Like, so hard I want to let him fuck my throat while he plays with song. I want to grovel at their feet, let them use me like their plaything. But... I can't. Can't move. Can't... anything, except watch, and be watched.

This is amazing.

"Lucas, I have another question for you." Jae says flatly, continuing his torture between sweet Song's thighs.

"Yes, Master?" My lungs are begging for air; I'm just so hard that it feels like I can't breathe anymore.

I love it.

Jae smirks with satisfaction and groans when Ellis whines again. Song's hold on him finally relents, with spit running down his chin, and his raven-black eyes lidded in reluctant euphoria. Jae's fingers are bleeding.

"Lucas?" Ellis runs his tongue across his bloodied mouth and smirks. 

I stammer and gaze between the pair in confusion.

"Lucas, he asked you a question." Jae scolds.

"He... wait, I thought you did..." I begin to query, but then I feel a strange sensation.

"Lucas!"

The harsh snap of a pencil bouncing off the top of my head feels faint, foreign and out of place...

"Lucas Price, I asked you a question!" Ellis's voice louder now and more commanding.

"Mister Price!"

Too loud to ignore.

I gasped for air and bolted upright in my seat in shock, and Ellis Song's trim waist was the first thing I saw. Rubbing my eyes, I gazed upwards to find his almond eyes trained on mine.

Fuck. I fell asleep. Oh my god. I fell asleep. When the fuck did that happen?!

My face heated to a million degrees, and I found myself instinctively resting my splint over my crotch area. Cause, yep, I was fucking hard. In class.

"That's the last time I let you keep your hood up in class, Lucas. You really thought I wouldn't catch you snoozing?" He chuckled, but I did not miss the way his gaze flashed to my poorly hidden boner.

"Um... d-didn't sleep much..." I muttered awkwardly.

He brushes a piece of lint off his cute little mushroom pullover. "Looks like you slept well enough." 

I gulped.

"Sorry..."

His eyes flickered with some kind of emotion I couldn't read... amusement? Disapproval?

Leaning over my shoulder he said in a low, gentle voice. "You will meet me after class, Lucas."

"Yes, Sir."

He turned to leave, but then looked over his shoulder briefly. "Oh, and Lucas? Mr. Song is fine."

Yes, you are. You're fine as hell.

I dropped my head in embarrassment. "Yes, Mister Song."

I'm so fucked, and not in the way I wanted to be.

Ellis Song