CHAPTER 3

Mikage takes Akira under his wing, recognizing the young man's potential despite not understanding his unique magic. At their headquarters, Akira receives training in combat and is gifted two magical katana, which become an extension of his abilities.

As Akira navigates his new life, he begins to see and communicate with the dead, which others dismiss as madness. However, Mikage encourages Akira to help these spirits cross over, honing his skills and understanding of his powers.

He then gets another mentor who is a yin and yang user teaches Akira to harness his magic, imbuing it into his weapons and enhancing his physical abilities, such as agility, speed, and strength.

The rigorous training with Mikage has paid off, and Akira's combat skills have advanced remarkably in just four months. Mikage's praise speaks volumes, as Akira has achieved in a short time what others take years to master.

However, before Akira can become a full-fledged member of their group, Mikage presents him with a daunting task: leave his old life behind. This means cutting ties with his past, his friends, and his family, to fully embrace his new identity as a sorcerer.
Akira's determination to balance both lives is put to the test when Mikage warns him that his refusal to leave his old life behind will put his loved ones in danger. Akira, confident in his abilities, walks away from Mikage's warning.

However, his world is turned upside down when his friends and parents start disappearing. Desperate for help, Akira reaches out to Mikage, who reveals that the forces of evil have taken them. Mikage's urgency is palpable as he tells Akira they have limited time to act.

With a sense of responsibility and fear, Akira prepares for a mission to rescue his loved ones. Mikage's words echo in his mind: "They don't have long to leave.