CHAPTER 19

The youngest sister, still smiling, unleashes a barrage of fireballs at Akira, testing his agility and reflexes. Akira dodges the attacks, but the sister's relentless assault pushes him to his limits.

Meanwhile, the second oldest sister intervenes, cautioning the youngest to not kill Akira, reminding her that their father would be displeased. The youngest sister, however, is determined to have fun and continues her fiery barrage, albeit with a promise to spare Akira's life.

The third daughter takes over, and the youngest, disappointed, leaves the fight. Akira, though relieved, is now faced with a new challenge. The third daughter approaches him slowly, removing her hands from her yukata, and then suddenly unleashes a speed blitz, catching Akira off guard.

Before he can react, she lands a powerful punch to his stomach, sending him crashing through multiple buildings within the mansion. This daughter's speed and strength are impressive, and Akira is struggling to keep up.

The third sister questions whether Akira is dead, but the fourth-born sister confidently asserts that he must be, given the force of her punch. However, Akira surprisingly emerges from the rubble, his injuries rapidly healing.

Akira then reveals his understanding of their abilities, explaining that magic is fueled by imagination and that the sisters are using fire to enhance their physical strength and speed. The third sister is impressed by Akira's insight and smiles, acknowledging his correctness.

Emboldened, she unleashes another speed blitz, attempting to punch Akira once more. This time, Akira is prepared and manages to catch her fist with both hands, but the force still sends him flying backward. Though he lands gracefully, he coughs up blood, indicating the severity of the impact.

Akira, despite being battered, chuckles and cleans the blood from his mouth. He looks at the third sister and says, "Looks like I caught your attack." The sister, however, dismisses it as luck and unleashes another punch, this time to Akira's face. Although Akira catches the punch again, the force sends him flying back, and his hand is mangled from the impact.

As Akira regenerates his hand, he retorts, "Does it look like luck?" The sister, who had been worried, calms down and smiles, acknowledging Akira's abilities. However, she also reveals her trump card: she can infuse her fire with her mana to achieve rocket-like speed and impact. She warns Akira that catching and regenerating won't be enough, as he'll eventually run out of mana.
The plot thickens!

Akira, aware of his mana limitations, reveals he has a trump card of his own. The second sister, disapproving of the violence, looks on in disgust. Meanwhile, the third sister charges at Akira, but he dodges and touches her face, saying "Laceration." Initially, nothing seems to happen, and the sisters are confused.

However, the third sister suddenly bursts into laughter, and then blood splashes from her face, which begins to split in half. The second and fourth sisters are horrified, witnessing their sibling's face literally fall off.