Part 19 : Helena confront Alex

We reached the venue and saw that the environment was totally different from what i had been experienced. Obviously, it was a Christian wedding, and everyone was holding wine. They were also wearing short dresses. I had never experienced a wedding like that before in my life.

I was standing with my parents and observing everyone there. Although my parents didn't know anyone there, just then baba's gaze fell on uncle Ali, who was standing with aunt Jessica and his businessman friends, engrossed in conversation. Baba said to Mama,

"Ayesha, you stay here with Helena. I'll meet Ali."

With that, he made his way through the crowd and reached uncle Ali. He called out to him with joy, "Assalamualaikum, Ali! What a coincidence." Uncle Ali looked at him, his face lighting up with a broad smile. They hugged, and uncle Ali replied, "Walaikum assalam."

They broke their hug, then uncle Ali asked, "How have you been in Japan Ahmed?" He was shocked in surprise to see baba there. "Ah, I was transferred here for my job," baba replied. Uncle Ali nodded his head a little with a satisfactory look and heard baba say playfully, "Well, you tell, which side are you on, huh?"

Uncle Ali laughed a little at his statement while placing his hand on baba's back and replied, "Wilson, my friend. It's his son's wedding. Since his wife lives in Japan, the wedding was held here. I returned to Japan, so I had to attend the wedding. You tell, which side are you on?" Baba laughed and replied, "Dude, it's my Helena's friend's wedding, so we're on the girl's side."

Just then, aunt Jessica asked with a wide smile, "Oh, so Helena must be here, huh?" Baba replied and gestured towards me and mama, "I must meet my precious Baby."

Uncle Ali and Baba laughed, and then she made her way towards me. "Yah girl, what a pleasant surprise, huh?" i turned towards the direction of the voice, my eyes widening in joy when i saw aunt Jessica approaching with her arms open. "Assalamualaikum, yah Jessica aunty," i greeted with a smile.

Aunt Jessica hugged me gently while saying, "Walaikum assalam, my precious baby." We broke the hug, and aunt Jessica asked, "How have you been, huh? It's been a long time since we met."

"Alhamdulillah, aunty, I'm doing good. You tell, long time no see, huh?" I replied with a smile.

Aunt Jessica laughed a little and then replied, "I'm fine, my dear." Then she greeted mama and hugged her too. "Ah, my baby girl, I missed you so much. I don't know why, but you attract me so much," aunt Jessica said, holding my hands dramatically.

"I missed you too, aunty. Well, how are you here?" i asked. "Ali's friend's son's wedding, Al..." Before she could complete her sentence, uncle Ali and Baba approached and cut off her words. Uncle Ali asked with a smile, "My child, how are you?" I replied kindly, I'm good alhamdulliah ,you tell?" i then sensed that uncle Ali kept looking at me with a thoughtful expression. I asked in confusion, "Umm, uncle, is everything alright?"

Uncle Ali's thoughts were interrupted, and he replied hesitantly, "Uh, yeah, my child." Then we engrossed themselves in conversation for a while, as aunt Jessica was happy to see me after a long time.

After that, my gaze fell on some of my classmates and seniors, as i had expected them to be there. i didn't want to meet them because i knew they had somehow seen my video.

I then moved my gaze and glanced on Sa-Rah, who was wearing a white gown and was all dolled up. Her husband was with her, but his back was turned to me. Excusing myself from my parents, i went towards Sa-Rah to meet her. Some people were looking at me as i walked down the aisle.

I looked completely different from them, and my outfit made me stand out adorably. People admired my appearance and beauty, gossiping about how magnificently beautiful i looked in that attire. my eyes sparkled, attracting everyone's attention.