Late

Sup Guys! Its Molly here. I hope you guys like the chapter Jenna wrote! This book will pick up the pace soon so hold tight.

XxMollyxX

-Maggie's POV-

I sprang out of bed. The sun shone through the window. Wait why was the sun out at six in the morning? I slammed my hand on the alarm to turn on the light. Shit! It was seven fifteen. I only had fifteen minutes to get ready for the first day of school. I sprinted to the bathroom and stripped down as fast as I could. I stepped in the shower even though the water was still cold. I rinsed off and got out after a five minute shower. I threw on a flannel and jeans. Multi-tasking time! I brushed my teeth while blow drying my hair. I still had seven minutes to get to to school. I brushed my hair til it was pin straight. It was times like this when I was lucky to have naturally straight hair. I put on my Converse High Tops and grabbed my bags.

"BYE MOM!" I screamed as I ran out the door.

I hopped on my bicycle and put my headphones in. Keep Your Head Up came on. I put my arms out and peddled with no hands belting the lyrics. I turned into the school parking lot and practically threw my bike onto the rack. I looked at my watch. I slammed the door open and ran down the hall. The gym doors were closing so I slammed them open while running into the gymnasium part of it. Everyone was already seated and the teachers were in the middle waiting to call names. I started huffing from sprinting. All to late I noticed everyone was staring at me. I heard snickers and pretty soon everyone was laughing at me. My face grew red hot with anger. I walked up to Jay and Qween. They gave my sympthetic looks and I plopped down next to them. Mr.Smith started yelling for everyone to calm down. Once we were silent teachers came up one by one and called of their class lists. I was relieved the whole late entrance blew over quickly. I guess it was because I had a pretty good social status here.

The bleachers slowly got quieter and less filled. Mr. McLoy walked up and began reading his list.

"Logan Lambert

Martin Lance

Jay Lizik

Qween Lanski

Maggie Lemke"

After I heard my name I walked up next to my friends. We had a pretty cool class. Mr. McLoy was also a very oblivious teacher. We all sat at the same table and talked while Mr. McLoy told us all the rules that hadn't changed in the last five thousand years. He started passing out our iPads and beginning of the school papers. After everything was set up and good he started cracking dumb jokes. Jay looked legitly interested. I giggled and she shot me a death glare. We talked about crazy things we did this summer. I mainly stayed quite for the fact that my mom didn't let me do much. I went to Oregon, but thats it. I was determined to do a ton of crazy things this summer and school year.

"Maggie could you come up here?" Mr. McLoy asked. I gave him my best annoyed look and walked up.

"Yes Mr.McLoy?" I asked with a hint of sass in my voice.

"Go to the printer and pick up some stuff I printed." He asked. I went to the door and walked out. The hallways were empty so I decided to got to my locker. We had the same combinations and lockers as last year. I grabbed my headphones and iPod the continued to the printer. He printed off some girls basketball flyers. I took one for myself and Jay the returned to class.

"Here you go." I said with a rude tone. I dropped them on his desk then sneakily turned on my headphones and zoned out for the next two hours.

Maggie's quite the slacker! Lol tell me what you think!

XxMollyxX