Go Hard Or Go Home

Hey guys it's Jenna. Two updates in one week! lol anyways this might be more of a filler so..ill try..remember this story has fast forwarded three months. ok, here we go!

+++++++++++++

I woke up with nervous hands and butterflies in my stomache. Today was the day of Maysville Middle Schools first volleyball game. Our coach made us dress up on game days so I began to curl my hair. I heard my iPad binging and saw I had an incoming call from Qween.

"Hey" I yawned as her face apperaed on the screen.

"Hello!" She pipped, I saw her begin to straghten her hair. We both had made the team. Qween only straightens her hair when she dresses up.

*flashback*

"Remember girls, even if you didn't make the team, doesnt mean you aren't good." Coach began to turn and pull out the sheet saying if we had made the team. 

"Actually, it does." Crystal whispered. She was silinced by 15 icy glares.

Coach cleared his throat.

"Ammie Lightside

Lannie Lightside

Macey Limerizes

Crystal Ramirez

"Seriously?" Qween whispered.

"I don't even know."

Jay Lizik

Qween Lanski

Qween and I shared a highfive as he contined. We were to excitied to even listen. We had made it! But so did Crystal...

*end of flashback*

'"You ready for today" She through me a glance from over her shoulder.

"Not really" I muttered clearly unhappy. "I hate dressing up!"

"Oh well" She drew out a long sigh. "How do you think we will do?"

I thought for awhile, "I mean we aren't awful. We could be better. If people actually tried. Everyone just screws off."

"I know!" Qween exclaimed slamming down her straightener. "It's so annoying!"

I laughed. "Maybe getting our butts handed to us will make them realize."

"Ya," Qween said, "So what are you wearing?"

I set down my curling iron and went into my closet.

"This." I said pulling out my white and black dress from LuLu apparel.

"That's so cute!" Qween squealed, "This is my dress." She said, pulling a dress from a rack behind her shoulder. The dress was lacey and a blush pink color, fitting her hair color perfectly. The waist had a brown braided belt, completely pulling the outfit off.

"That's gorgeous!" I breathed, "It will look so pretty on you!" 

I saw her face light up. "Thank you!"

"Of course." I looked down at the time. "We should get going, I'll see you at school now."

"See ya!" And with that, she hung up. I turned my curler off and pulled on my dress. It wasn't a bad look. i Finshed off my hair with a waterfall braid in the back and grabbed my volleyball bag. 

I got downstairs and sighed instantely. My mom and brother were fighting again.

"ALL YOU DO IS NAG. YOU'RE THE WORST PARENT EVER. I SO CAN'T WAIT TILL I GET TO MOVE OUT. I HATE IT HERE AND I HATE ALL OF YOU." 

Wow, Garret. Garret is my 15 year old brother. We never got along. I also despised him. He was mean, and all he did is yelled. There was no chance I was going to sit in the car all the way to school,  listing to them scream at eachother. I grabbed my backpack and made my exit dramatic by slamming the door.

I must look weird, a girl in a dress walking through the subbards. I got halfway to school when I heard a car honk.

"Jay, need a ride?" Maggie peered through the car window. 

I smiled gratefully. "Yes, thank you."

"No problem, they fighitng again?" I always told her when my family faught.

"Yeah.." I whispered.

"Come on girl, get in." She said softly.

We rode to school in comfotable silince. It wasn't even first hour and it was already the start of a very, very, long day.