Twilight:The big bad wolf

I was seated, hiding behind a tree, knowing the guards were still following me. I knew that some of them were werewolves and it wouldn't take long before they sniffed my scent and found me so I had to leave soon. The tree could only do so much. I stood up and peaked from behind the tree, luckily no one was there. Taking the chance, I ran away as if my life depended on it, and it really did!

Jake, I'm so sorry, please find me soon, I thought to myself as I wiped my tears away. I just hoped Jake was able to escape from those guards as well, this was all my fault. If only I had not been so weak and pathetic, Jake would be with me right now. Stopping at a beautiful crystal clear lake, I went down on my knees looking as tired as hell. I then drank some water from the lake to gain some energy. The beautiful night sky could be seen reflecting on the lake. Suddenly, I smelt something off. When I turned around, I saw a humanoid wolf-like creature standing right next to a tree behind me! "Aaaaaahhhhhh!" I screamed as I clumsily got up to run away. Unfortunately, the lake was blocking my way so without thinking any longer I jumped into the lake and started swimming like crazy. Those swimming lessons back in California really paid off. The werewolf could only watch as I swam across the lake. When I got out of the lake, my clothes dripping wet, I froze as I watched the werewolf slowly creeping closer and closer to me. "The hell?!" I said. How on earth could it have made it here so quickly? I looked back in the direction I came from and could not see the werewolf. So it really was the same werewolf! I can't run forever, I thought to myself. "Wait a minute, I got powers as well." I said in realization, my eyes starting to glow a bright shade of blue. Using my Telekinetic powers, I pushed the beast so hard that it fell far away from me. As it laid beside a tall and thick tree, I yet again used my Empyrean powers, making the tree uproot itself and fall right on top of the werewolf, the poor and yet vicious creature lost consciousness right there and then. "Oh my God, now that was the most scared I have ever been in all my life." I said to myself as I sighed a breath of relief. I knew this werewolf was one of the many guards that were after her. Luckily, I still had that cloth covering my face so no one could recognize me. "Man, I don't even know where I am right now. How am I gonna find my way home?" I said. Since the werewolf was only unconscious, I didn't want to stay and find out what would happen when it woke up. So I ran away from the place, going in the north direction of the forest.

As I walked through the forest, tired from running a whole 20km run, I couldn't help but wonder, Why would the werewolf shift into his beastly form when he could've just fought me in his human form, unless...? I then looked up at the beautiful starry night sky and saw the full moon, surrounded by an ethereal glow. For a minute there, I started feeling dizzy as I continued watching the beautiful full moon, my pace starting to get slower and slower until I finally fell to my knees. "What on earth?" I said. I couldn't tell what was happening. Suddenly, I started to feel a sharp pain in my hands, from my hands to my head, and from my head to the rest of my body. It felt like something was fighting to get out of me. I could feel my bones breaking apart to form new formations. "Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!" I screamed in pain, loud enough to scare the birds in the trees away. I couldn't take it anymore, the pain was excruciating. I was sure the guards had gotten a lead on my whereabouts now but I couldn't care less. The pain was my main concern at the moment. Suddenly, the pain stopped and it made me feel weird. I felt...different. When I tried to get up I could only stand on all fours. I then looked down at my hands in confusion, instead of hands I saw a pair of white paws! What? I thought to myself. I could smell better, hear and even see better. I could feel a sudden boost in energy in my limbs. Wait a minute, did I just morph? I thought to myself. Just the thought of it made me jump around happily in my Sanimal form. I then stopped, and thought but into what? I looked up at the sky, the beautiful big round ball of luminescent light making me feel almost hypnotized. Suddenly, I let out a long howl and I just knew what I was, I was a wolf! My senses had also been strengthened, so much that I could even hear a man's moaning coming from the west side of the forest. Wait a minute, what?! Curious, I ran towards the sound, wanting to know the source of it. I then reached a large tree and I peeked from behind it as I hid behind it as well. To my horror, I saw the same guards from the palace surrounding a large and scary black wolf. The wolf easily fought off the guards but he was soon outnumbered. The guards ended up hurting the poor wolf, rendering him weak. Then some pale looking guy who wore a mask over his face and a black cloak said the same spell that my mother had chanted before, "Sorvorous Tenvago" he spoke as a portal opened right in front of them. With no hesitation, the guards entered the portal with the wolf in their custody. What they didn't notice is the golden ring that was left behind, lying on the ground.