The Pillow

mature themes (no smut)

                               Travis

Taylor settles on the couch and throws her feet over my lap. As the episode of Friends plays, Taylor shifts her legs trying to find a comfortable position. I was already turned on by the sight of her in my hoodie and now this friction isn't helping my situation. I jump when her foot passes over and grab her feet and force them to still at the very end of my thighs. She turns her head and looks at me questioningly.

"Did I kick you, uhm in the you know where?" She asked embarrassed.

"No you're fine, just uh have a couple of bruises on my thighs and your feet were pressing on them." I lie through my teeth.

It wasn't that bad of a lie since I usually do because of football. Im guessing she believed me since she went back to the show and stayed still.  I felt bad for forcing her to sit still but I would feel worse if she felt my hard on under her feet. I grabbed a pillow and tossed it onto my lap, pulling her feet on top. I comprised mainly for her comfort since the pillow did nothing to stop the feeling of her movements.

Eventually Taylor got tired of lying with her neck on the arm rest of the sofa and moved so her head was on the pillow and her feet on the armrest. Hoping she couldn't feel what was below her I began to play with her hair soothingly. Lucky her. I was anything but soothed.

I started leaving little braids in her hair as she started falling asleep. Soon later her breathing slowed and she fell still. I looked down at her sleeping face and ran my fingers over her pink lips. I pulled back as soon as her mouth twitched closed.

I had to tell her about my offer in Cincinnati soon, before she went on tour which was in 2 weeks. I had to leave in a month either way. I just don't want our last days together to be overshadowed by our impending separation.

I look over my shoulder to see Andrea make her way over. Coming up behind me, she leans down and speaks lowly to not wake Taylor.

"So, is there something I'm missing? Has Taylor been keeping secrets from me?"

"What? No, not that I know of."
Why would she think that?

"Oh, but you had called her baby earlier?"

I feel the heat rising to my cheeks before she even finished her sentence.

"Sorry, it slipped out. I don't think Taylor heard though."

"Travis, honey, it's ok. There's no need to apologize, I'm only teasing!" With that she walks away, leaving me alone with Taylor again.

My back started hurting after sitting up for a long time. Luckily this couch is long enough that I could lay down, while still having Taylor by my legs. I shift cautiously, laying on my back with Taylor between my legs. Her head still lays peacefully on the pillow covering my lap. I reach down and play with her hair, running my fingers through it.

I reach for the control and turn the tv off. I close my eyes and fall asleep within a few minutes.

————————

Eyes fluttering open, I look down to find Taylor lying with her head on my chest. Her legs are tangled within mine, the pillow that was on my lap is now laying on the floor. I find one of my hands laying across her midriff and the other behind my head. Meanwhile her hands are both wrapped tightly around me. She must've woken up and moved sometime in the night.

Oh shit. The pillow.

Even if my erection went down while I slept, every man wakes up with morning wood. I look to my lap, seeing her thigh draped over it, obscuring any sight of it. If I leave her thigh there, she'll feel it when she wakes up, but if I move her thigh, she'll see it.

I'm royally fucked.

Suddenly, her hand escapes from under me and travels under my shirt to lay across my chest. Her head turns and faces the opposite way. Taylor begins to stir and dig her nose into my shirt, breathing in.

The tent in my sweatpants is on full display and I have no way to hide it. I'm hoping she'll be entirely oblivious and unaware once she wakes up.

Her head leans up and her eyes blink up at me. She smiles sleepily at me before putting her head back down.

"Do you wanna come with me?" Taylor's said suddenly.

"What? Go where?"

"Tour. Do you want to come to my shows?"

"Of course, as many as I could."

As many as I could go wasn't many because of college but she didn't know that yet. I'll have to tell her sometime this week.

"Thanks Trav, it'll be nice to have someone that knows me there. I still haven't gotten used to the band or dancers."

She moves to get up, throwing her legs over the side of the couch. As soon as she gets off me, I turn over to my stomach, hiding the bulge between my legs. She walks away, making me believe she didn't realize.

"Austin takes around an 1 hour in the bathroom by the way. so you'll have to wait awhile for your turn." She calls out while walking up to her room.

She knew.

"Unless you wanna brush your teeth in my bathroom. You'll just have to wait until I get out the shower though."

Oh. She was talking about my teeth. Of course.

"But you better clean my toilet after taking care of your business!" She yells from the top of the stairs.

She fucking knew.