Chapitre Cinq

Slyrix landed in the alleyway, ensuring there were no onlookers. She whispered, "Rest the tails," and transformed back into Y/n. Caius, emerged, looking tired. She offered him a cookie, which he gratefully accepted. While he nibbled on the treat, Y/n mentally reviewed her plans. Caius, though concerned about visiting the antique shop, didn't object as he regained his energy. He feared that the old man might be disappointed since it wasn't time for Y/n to be there.

(A: I forgot also that this is your everyday hairstyle and the hairpin is inserted on that, but if it's not to your liking you can think other hairstyle.)

Y/n approached the antique shop, her steps confident

Y/n approached the antique shop, her steps confident. As she reached the entrance, her phone rang—Adrien was calling.

"Missing me that much, Daddy?" she teased. Adrien, flustered, didn't respond immediately. Plagg, munching on his camembert, teased Adrien, making him blush even more. Adrien's face was completely red, and Plagg, still laughing, commented that it was one of the things he liked about Y/n. Adrien told him to shut up, knowing that Y/n was joking and unaware of how much her words affected him.

"Adrien, hello? Are you still there?" Y/n asked, waiting at the doorstep.

"Y-yeah, I'm still here," Adrien replied awkwardly. "There was a cat on my window, trying to distract me."

"Okay, so what's up? Why did you call?" Y/n knocked on the door, waiting for someone to answer.

"Where are you? You're not at home," Adrien inquired with a hint of concern.

"How do you know that?" Y/n questioned, puzzled.

"My driver told me," Adrien admitted. "He said you got off at Marinette's place. There was an akuma attack, and I wanted to check on you."

Y/n chuckled softly. "You're such a worrywart, Adrien. I'm fine. Thanks for checking in. I just need to finish this errand. I'll call you later when I get home."

As the phone call ended, Plagg started to distract Adrien. "You two seem like a couple. I thought you fancied Ladybug," Plagg teased, making Adrien blush.

"Hey, Y/n and I are childhood friends, and I love Ladybug even if she doesn't reciprocate. So don't make any assumptions about our relationship, Plagg," Adrien retorted.

"What about Marinette?" Plagg asked, looking at Adrien expectantly while munching on his camembert.

"Marinette is just a friend, Plagg," Adrien replied with a smile, placing his phone on the table and sitting on the couch, looking at the phone. Plagg head shake at Adrien's behavior.

"You're so confusing, Adrien."

As Y/n ended the call, the door opened, revealing an elderly man who looked surprised. Y/n quickly introduced herself. "Good evening, sir. Sorry to disturb you. I'm Y/n Leclaire. I have a few questions if you don't mind."

The elderly man, who introduced himself as Master Fu, was taken aback but invited her in. He couldn't decline her, so he agreed and let her come in. He thought to himself that time must have rushed. As Y/n entered, she remembered the things she saw when she first arrived here. The room was adorned with Chinese-style decor and various ancient artifacts. Master Fu wore a red Hawaiian shirt with a white hibiscus flower pattern, tan capri pants, dark brown shoes, and a bracelet on his right wrist. He had chestnut brown eyes and medium gray hair.

Master Fu poured two cups of tea and motioned for Y/n to sit. "What brings you here, young lady?" he asked.

Y/n took a deep breath, her tone serious. "Master Fu, do you remember when I helped you home after a thug attacked you?"

"Yes, I do," Master Fu nodded. "I'm very grateful for your kindness and bravery."

Y/n continued, her voice steady but laced with emotion. "When I touched a gramophone in your shop that day, I had white flashes and felt dizzy. Since then, my nightmares have worsened. In my dreams, I see a young lady in pain, surrounded by chaos. She has blood on her hands and is yelling and crying. She tells me to 'find and protect,' to 'know the truth and defeat him.' It's haunting me."

Her hands trembled as she recounted her experiences. Caius, sensing her distress, wriggled in her purse. She gently patted the purse, trying to calm him. Master Fu listened intently, his expression becoming more serious. Just then, a small, light green creature flew towards Y/n and hugged her tightly.

"Wayzz!" Master Fu exclaimed, rubbing his temples as if dealing with a sudden headache. Caius emerged from the purse, greeting Master Fu, leaving Y/n utterly confused.

Wayzz's voice trembled with emotion. "Everyone has missed you so much! When we first heard your voice and felt your presence, we couldn't believe it. But now, we're sure."