Chapitre Six

Master Fu sighed deeply, looking at Y/n with a mix of regret and determination. "It's time you knew the truth. I am the guardian of the Miraculous, tasked with protecting and caring for them. It is correct that I am  the one who gave you Caius, the nine-tailed fox kwami." Caius nodded, confirming Master Fu's words. Wayzz continued to sit in Y/n's palm, beaming up at her.

Master Fu then retrieved the gramophone and placed it on the table. As Y/n reached for it, the gramophone emitted a soft glow. A hidden compartment opened, revealing a small, ornate box. To her amazement, several kwamis emerged, glowing and chattering excitedly.

Master Fu began to share the history and responsibilities of being a guardian of the Miraculous. "Long ago, I was chosen by the Order of Guardians, an organization dedicated to protecting and managing the Miraculous. It was an honor, but it came with great responsibilities. As a guardian, I wore the Turtle Miraculous, transforming into Jade Turtle, a superhero with the power of Protection, aided by Wayzz."

He paused, reflecting on his past. "In my youth, I made a grave mistake. I was angry and frustrated with the burdens placed upon me. My emotions manifested in a sentimonster, a creature created by negative emotions, which led to the destruction of the Guardians' temple and the loss of many Miraculous, including the Peacock and Butterfly Miraculous."

Master Fu's voice softened with regret. "For years, I have felt the weight of my actions, the guilt of causing such a catastrophe. I dedicated my life to protecting the remaining Miraculous and ensuring they were used by worthy individuals. It was not an easy task, but it was my duty."

He then looked at Y/n with a solemn expression. "You, Y/n, are part of a prophecy. You were chosen not just by chance but by destiny. Your connection to the Miraculous is deeper than you know. The nightmares you've been experiencing, the visions—they are echoes of a past life, memories of a young lady who once bore great responsibility. The order told me a long time ago that Xylaria, blessed by the higher being to create a power known as the Celestial item, she became the celestial guardian to create peace and balance of the world. When the Supreme, an evil entity, sought to take it, she scattered the celestial item into pieces, which became the items in the Miracle box. She speaks to you in your dreams, urging you to 'find and protect' because you are her reincarnation."

Master Fu gestured towards the kwamis, who had gathered around Y/n, their tiny faces full of hope and admiration. "The kwamis recognize you not just as a Miraculous holder but as someone they have known and loved for centuries. They have waited for your return, hoping you would come to guide and protect them."

As he spoke, the kwamis swarmed around Y/n, hugging her with their little hands. Y/n felt an overwhelming sense of warmth and belonging. The kwamis glowed softly, their light intertwining with Y/n's energy, forming a bond that transcended time and space.

"But am I really Xylaria, the one you knew in the past? Even if I am, I don't remember anything. I'm just a regular person with a hobby of liking ancient artifacts, ornaments, and statues," Y/n said.

"You are Xylaria, the Goddess Guardian Creator, possessing the unique ability to create Celestial item. The energy you feel from us signifies that we are bound to you like a string, for we exist because of you," the kwamis reassured her, their presence affirming their deep connection and origin.

Master Fu continued, his tone gentle yet firm. "The Book of Celestial," he said, handing her a book filled with ancient knowledge and secrets, "contains the wisdom of the guardians. It will guide you in understanding your role, story, and powers. You must also be aware of the dangers that lie ahead. The Butterfly and Peacock Miraculous, lost due to my mistake, are now in the hands of someone who seeks to misuse their power. You must be vigilant and prepared to face whatever challenges come your way." Master Fu reassured Y/n that he would help her.