Tease

It's been a week since the pool party and Your in your bed laying down on your phone, you keep thinking about that night, the way his lips laid on your skin and ever since then Tom can't stop teasing you, holding your hips while he walks past you, whispering shit in your ear when no ones around, god all it's doing is turning you on.

You get up to go get a drink of water to clear your head, you walk down stairs and boom there he fucking is standing right in the kitchen on his phone, you walk to the kitchen and quickly grab a glass and water and poor it into your cup , you take a sip and as you do you feel hands wrapping around your waist.

Fuck....

"Carter and Christina, went out for the day so it's just me and you" he whispers in your ear which made the hairs on your neck stand, you turn to face him, and your face gets hot "your so pretty love" he says holding your chin, the fact that you couldn't say anything back but stand there was embarrassing, he looks at your lips and you feel like it's the perfect time to get what you've been wanting.

You get close to his lips almost inches away and then his phone rings, he lets go of your hips and answers the call and walks upstairs leaving you  there horny and flustered just like you were at the pool that night.

God I hope this doesn't go on any longer

You walk to your room and set on your bed "ughh" you say to yourself in frustration, you set there for a while until you hear his voice "I'm sorry love" Tom says leaning on the door frame, you set up and look at him, he walks up to you and leans over you making you feel like you were caged, he leans down and you can feel his warm breath on your neck.

Fuck I need this

He kisses your neck getting little moans from you in return, he nibbles on your skin as he runs his hands all over you going up to your breast squeezing them and rubbing them through your shirt, he places his knee in between your legs making your clit throb "mhmm fuckk" you moan as he teases you rubbing his knee in circular motions making you squirm underneath him "so fucking needy for me arnt you" he says clearly enjoying himself "no more teasing please" you say looking at him "aww well since you asked so nicely" he says before running his hands up your shirt, he plays with your nipples and you throw your head back, his hands all over your body was just turning you on more, he pulls your shirt off and sucks on your nipple, his hand runs down into your shorts rubbing your clit as his other one plays with the other breast, the feeling of him all over you felt so good you wanted more though, you take matters into your own hands and pull your shorts off and he lets you, you then slide your hand into his pants and rub his bulge, there's pre cum all over his boxers and you used that to tease him, when he finally realized what your doing he buries his face into your neck moaning at the feeling of your touch.

He wants this just as bad as i do

You help him pull his pants off and his shirt, you turn over making it to where you were on top of him you grind on his hard member getting wines from him here and there, he holds you down by your hips and lifts his hips up with yours making you go faster "fuck...more" he begs as he throws him head back, you pull his hard member out and it springs out his tip red and glistening with pre cum, you pull your panties off and slide him in slowly, he was big and he filled you up so well, you grind slowly at first making sure you got used to his length "so wet" he mumbles as he holds onto your hips firmly, you start rocking you hips back and forth and Tom soon thrust his hips with you, he moans as you do so, you speed your pace up a little as you get used to his length, you hold onto his shoulders as you bounce on him "fuck tom your so fucking good" y/n says Tom thrust into you as you bounce on him "fuck....so tight" he hisses, Tom moans and wines fill the room paired with the slapping of y'all's skin "so fucking close" y/n says feeling the knot in your stomach form, your grinds become slow and sloppy "fuck y/n....so close" he moans as he bites his bottom lip, loud moans and wines escape his mouth as he cums , you feel his hot cum paint your walls making you more close you soon come undone on top of him feeling the wave of pleasure rush over your body. You both set there catching y'all's breath.

Tom lays there with his eyes closed, you lift off of him and lay down next to him, he moves his arm around you holding you close, you both lay there cuddling. comfortable.

🎀y'all I actually like this one 🤭 I like how I slow burned the story then hit y'all hard with the smut, it might be a little till I post the next part because I have to brain storm but yeah like always I love y'all🫶🎀